CH 68 - RETURN OF YOU

The weather was getting colder and colder, Dunk buried himself in a large scarf, draped a long coat down his legs, and walked alone on the street. The flowers in the room are withered, he wants to go buy a new bouquet of sunflowers. Again, since coming here, Dunk has often dreamed of two things, one is the dream of Joong turning away from his sight, and the other is that he is holding a bouquet of sunflowers floating in unknown space.

Taking the bouquet of flowers home, Dunk sat down and meticulously placed each flower in a vase on the table. Quietly looking at it for a long time, Dunk remembered that yesterday he received a few text messages from Joong.

A short video, Dunk hasn't opened it yet, but when he looks at the time displayed on the video, he shudders and remembers two years ago, and the scene in that video is indeed it. Dunk wondered why he sent it to him, he thought it was a video of him having sex with Topher at night. He...didn't dare look at it.

All night long Dunk had another dream, in the dream he saw him turning away, he was crying, calling his name hoarsely, he decided to give up when he suddenly returned, returned. With a bouquet of sunflowers in his hand, he smiled and hugged his trembling body...

Startled by the doorbell, Dunk snapped out of his thoughts, wondering who was knocking on his door.

Since coming here, this room has always been the only one, it is terrifyingly quiet, without a single sound, a place for Dunk to hide from his emotions.

Standing up and opening the door, his eyes were no longer steady when he saw Joong standing in front of him, he was holding a bouquet of flowers, sunflowers, he rushed to hug him as soon as he saw his figure standing behind the door. The door looked at him bewildered.

Dunk was surprised and stood motionless for a long time. After a while, he resisted and pushed him away

"Joong, why are you here?"

Why did he know where I lived? I told my parents to hide where I was very carefully, even Phuwin didn't know, but how did he find out?

"I told you, hide well, I'll come find you and take you back, but unfortunately, you can't hide from me."

Joong smiled, gently placed the bouquet of flowers on the table next to the entrance, looking at Dunk's scared expression made him heartbroken. Dunk had gone through those bad things, and he was useless if he didn't care at all. knowing it, if he knew it sooner, he definitely wouldn't let Dunk suffer like this.

Joong walked up to Dunk, the more he stepped forward, the more Dunk stepped back, until he forced him to sit on the chair, Joong spoke.

"Why do you read all the messages, yet you still don't give me a response? Are you that afraid of me?"

Dunk didn't know what to say, he just sat still not daring to look at him, told him to give him a reason, he knew what reason to say, was afraid that if he answered him he would love him deeper or answer him already. I will feel more guilty in my conscience. Dunk didn't answer, but Joong understood, he moved closer to him

"So what about the video I sent yesterday, have you seen it yet?"

Dunk seemed speechless after his question, his eyes suddenly blurred, his body retreated as a feeling of fear began to mix. Joong knew that Dunk hadn't watched it yet, because he thought it was a video denouncing Dunk and Topher, but it wasn't. He took out his phone, turned it on, and handed it to Dunk

"Dunk, open your eyes and take a good look at who these two people are in here."

Dunk initially resisted and closed his eyes when he intended to play the video right now for him to watch, until when he heard him speak, he slowly opened his eyes, his eyes fell on the two bodies in the room, and quickly glared at him.  mixed with surprise, wasn't that Joong and me?

Joong told Dunk everything, that that year Dunk was taken to a strange room, but Topher didn't like the alpha, so he ran downstairs to mess with Gaelic, yes, Gaelic, the person behind all the things. happened in the past, hired someone to capture Dunk, followed Dunk and even sent threatening pictures to Dunk.

Dunk's eyes now did not rest for a second from the screen, looking at what was happening in the video, his eyes were covered with a black cloth and a person rushed out from the door in the next room. Joong? Why did he appear here?

Joong appeared and approached Dunk, like a man who had lost control and pressed on his limp body, he was crazy, not showing any gentleness at all. Dunk only remembered that he had lost his sense of smell because of the medicine. That's right, it turned out that the reason why he couldn't smell his scent was his rum-flavored pheromones. Joong brutally tore his shirt, images of him taking over him out of lust kept running through Dunk's brain, until he clearly saw Joong turn him over, bend down and bite the back of his body.

Dunk was shocked, his eyes sparkled with disbelief, it turned out that the person who marked him that year was him, but because it was only a temporary mark, the scent of rum had not yet entered his body, that's why. The next day, Dunk woke up and could smell nothing but his own scent, and Topher also set up a trap lying next to him.

Joong that year transformed into Enigma. During the transformation stage, he quickly lost control and craved desire. He entered a room, and was attracted by familiar pheromones and rushed in. In a fit of insanity, right when he was about to inject Dunk pheromone into his body, his body seemed to remind him that he was doing something immoral, that's why he left him and ran out of the room, he was in a state of loss of control not knowing that the person he was with was Dunk. Later, when he woke up, he accidentally forgot because of the side effects.

He only remembered recently, when he looked at the camera, Joong discovered that he had done the same thing with Dunk, and almost marked him, and it was because of him that he did that. There is a misunderstanding that continues to this day.

Dunk finished watching the recording, his body stood still like a statue and then trembled slightly. He raised his head to look at him, meeting his determined eyes, a thin layer of mist began to shine in his eyes. Joong saw it, he knew Dunk was in turmoil right now, what was he thinking, he really wanted to know.

"Dunk, you didn't do anything with Topher that year. I'm the one at fault. I'm also the bastard who hurt you like this."

Joong walked over and hugged Dunk into his arms, taking all the blame for himself, only hoping that Dunk could let go of the past, he needed him to return to being the carefree, carefree person he used to be, and not hate the smell of his roses. that's the scent he loves the most, because it's on the person he loves the most.

Feeling the body of the person he loved trembling in his heart, he felt a pain that was heartbreaking. The moment Dunk was weak in front of him, he just wanted to use all his heart to comfort him, hugged his trembling back tightly, pushed him away, looked into his teary eyes, and raised his hand to wipe away the tears. flowing down his cheeks, he poured out his heart and spoke

"Dunk, if your heart is still sobbing for me, then open your heart, I still love you."

His words seemed to condense everything. After hearing that, Dunk couldn't hold it in anymore, each tear fell, Dunk just cried loudly, looked into his deep eyes and burst into tears. His three words that still hurt him made him burst into tears, right at this moment he just wanted to weakly rush over. Dunk cried, cried because his heart felt like he was comforting him, cried because he felt like he was escaping the haunting cycle of the past, cried because finally his dream returned, in his hand was a bouquet of sunflowers has come true.

The word "hurt" was very serious, so Joong said all his words, realizing that Dunk's eyes looking at him were no longer afraid but only moved, probably knowing that he had comforted him. Joong bent down, kissed his tear-stained eyelashes, and allowed himself to touch his lips that he hadn't touched in a long time. He just gave him a kiss, the kiss of so many days of separation.

"Dunk, come home with me"

When the words came out, Joong just smiled gently and looked into his eyes. In his eyes, now he can only see your silhouette, yes, only your silhouette. Dunk cried, but now he cried from happiness. He nodded, put his arms around his body, hugged this warm-hearted person, he came and warmed him again, warmed him. The heart is cold and lonely. Dunk lay in his arms, feeling the familiar scent of him, this scent, now became something that made him feel secure when he was around.