CH 42 - FIGHTING

The noise in the stands made Gemini standing in the yard also begin to pay attention, his eyes quickly found Fourth's location to see the situation. Gemini's whole body exuded a cold aura when he saw him being squeezed by the stranger sitting next to him.

Leaving the game to step up to Fourth's position, he leisurely lay down the ball in his hand and threw it at the other guy's face, causing him to quickly hug his face and scream. Gemini pulled Fourth to his back, and he stood in front of him looking at the guy holding the other side with a black line of eyes.

"Do you know who you just touched?"

Gemini raised his voice, the voice that made the surrounding air cool a step, the cold-cooled voice from his tone made everyone around involuntarily shiver.

"this kid's name"

The other guy was angry, raised his fist towards  - Gemini, but he quickly dodged. Gemini used his hand to grab the other fist, pulling him off his balance, close to him, and then took another Gemini's punch.

The schools on the side pulled up from the football field and stood up to support me, it sounds like the boss of the other side is the one who wants to play this tasteless basketball game.

"You guys hit!"

Regardless of this is not his area, the other guy still shouted and ordered his accomplices to come and beat Gemini. The scene of the row of seats began to be chaotic, people began to leave their positions and go away, because there was an unfortunate melee that took place between two school bosses from two different schools.

Gemini stood so calmly, he put his hands on his pockets, the other guy's juniors didn't have time to touch him when he grabbed his head and pulled him away. The other guy aimed at Gemini, he only needed a few lines to dodge and kicked him on the back. Behind, Fourth was almost caught by a guy. Gemini turned around, his cold eyes pulled Fourth closer to him and kicked him.

Everyone began to riot, screaming from the fight resounded. Gemini's eyes were silent, calmly knocking the other guy kneeling at his feet, the last slamming slam he used all his strength to kick the other side's face, causing him to fall to the side, his head hitting the seats to the point of bleeding.

Fourth looked at this scene for a while, fearing that the instructor would come and grow up for it- so in a hurry to stop Gemini

"Gemini don't hit anymore"

Fourth held his arm while blocking his intention to continue to hit him, Fourth's scream made Gemini stop, a thought popped up in his mind, maybe I scared my friend. He squeezed his knuckles and squealed, went to sit down and grabbed the man's hair and raised his head. Calmly looking at the bleeding face of the person in front of him, Gemini raised his voice to warn

"Next time you come to my desk, it's best to know a little bit, don't act like a dog that runs out of the cage, I'm not sure I'll take you out and pound the civet."

After saying this, he let go of the other guy's head and stood up, brushing his hand to pull Fourth but he stopped. Gemini used his lapel to clean used his lap to wipe the stains on his hands, because his hands should not touch Fourth's body, Gemini thought. After he wiped it, he pulled Fourth out of this place, leaving the rest for his juniors to handle.

Fourth was dragged out of the field by him, I stopped, got out of his hand and scolded

"Gemini why are you fighting in there, what if it's like letting the school know?"

"What if you know? I protect you?"

Gemini looked at Fourth frowning, there's nothing to be afraid of the lecturer, he's been so excited that everyone knows him, moreover, his brother is also like this, with his backing brother, Gemini doesn't know what fear is.

"But I don't like it"

Fourth finished saying this, I stood still for a while, self-examination that I just said something crazy. It's his business to fight, it's not my business, suddenly saying that he seems to be caring for him. Fourth was a little embarrassed, so I turned my face away, this action made Gemini think that Fourth was angry with me, he quickly ran to my side and hurriedly coaxed it.

"Fourth doesn't like it, I don't do it, don't be angry"

"Who...who's mad at you?"

"You, this attitude is to care about me, isn't it?"

"No, Gemini you're annoying"

Fourth, because he was afraid, grabbed the handle of the bag and ran away from the school. Gemini smiled and chased after him, he dragged me back into the garage, Fourth was forced by him to sit in the car and let him drive back, the threat of kissing if he didn't listen now is extremely effective...

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Joong returned home, didn't care about anything else, but just walked up to his room, he turned on the computer, turned on the data files that Pond sent, had many camera angles, he would probably see it all until tomorrow morning. Recalling the time when he started bringing Dunk to the party, he chose the camera angle to look at. At first, there was nothing special, he and Dunk stood and chatted happily with his family. After a while, because Dunk didn't want to drink a lot of wine, he chose a corner of the table and sat down to wait for him to say hello to everyone. Dunk sat there for a while - time then went to the toilet.

He switched the camera to Dunk's tracks, his eyes stopped at a corner of the camera, and saw him rushing out of the toilet, as if being chased. He searched for other camera angles to find his image, to a camera that projected the hotel's room scenes. He saw that his body was not good, walking against the wall and taking heavy steps. He turned around, saw the back of a man in a black coat, couldn't see his face, and went to catch Dunk, pulling him into the room.

Joong's whole body covered with a layer of black aura When he saw this, he stared at the person asking to pull Dunk inside. In the other room, moreover, he forced him to take a pill of something. Dunk fell powerlessly, disappearing behind the door of the room.

Joong stopped the phone, he couldn't watch it anymore, because he still couldn't absorb what was going on. Looking back at the time shown on the right corner of the screen, that was the time Dunk texted him. No matter what you think, you know that you have been harmed, that message is definitely not because of him, but by the people present inside.

Until Joong was silent for a while, he continued to look at other videos, seeing a familiar back going inside, he quickly opened the list file_ guest, searched for that name, he angrily put a word on it.

"Topher"