CH 26 - YOU.....HAVE A SHORT BRAIN

Pond, however, stayed with Dunk until he finished examining his foot, and even helped him get medicine. Looking at his white bandaged foot, Dunk sighed softly, the next time might be very tiring. However, he was diagnosed with a real sprain, a severe sprain, in just a moment he could have broken his ankle bone, and next week he probably wouldn't be able to walk anymore, so he would have to take a car.

Pond took the bag of medicine and gave it to Dunk then stood and asked

"Have you called your family yet? I don't have time to take you home."

One, Pond was not free enough to help Dunk from a to z. Two, he had an appointment to go to a bar with a friend. When he saw Dunk's nod, he turned his head forward. His eyes looked straight at the lonely figure in front of the hospital lobby, the family member Dunk called was Phuwin.

Phuwin, after determining where Dunk was sitting, ran over and clearly took a few heavy breaths before looking up at Dunk.

"What did you do that someone hit you like this? Tell me who hit you so I can take care of him."

Phuwin said sharply, his eyes turned to Pond who was standing next to him. Phuwin stood up and pointed straight at Pond's face.

"Pond, you hit my friend, you bastard"

"No no oh my god Phuwin"

Phuwin was about to attack Pond but Dunk struggled to stand up and stop him. Every time this couple meets each other, they only know how to fight and curse, right?

"If not him, then who? Tell me Pond, you stabbed my friend, right? I will live and die with you today."

Phuwin rolled up his sleeves and got ready in a fighting position, Dunk had to hug him again

"Oh my god, it wasn't him. you hit the wrong person, Pond was the one who helped me get to the hospital."

Phuwin stopped all movements, turned to look at Dunk, his eyes seemed to be asking if it was real to confirm

"Pond met me on the street, he took me to the hospital"

"Really ?"

Phuwin didn't seem to believe it, how could someone like him take his friend to the hospital? He thought that if he met him, he would laugh and tease him. After Dunk explained for a while, the more he explained, the more Phuwin's face turned black, so he could only stand still like a statue and look. I was so shy, I  almost hit the wrong person, and it was him

"It seems like you like hitting me, huh?"

Pond only spoke now, he had spent too much time with Dunk and not enough, now he was also in a commotion which made him a bit annoyed.

"If it weren't for me, your friend would be even more miserable. Your nature of always acting before thinking should be given up. Are you really a good student and have such a short brain?"

Pond's every word seemed to stab straight into Phuwin's heart, damn, the damage was so high, but he dared to curse him for being short-minded, Phuwin really wanted to punch him right now, knowing he was wrong this time so he didn't.

"Your mother's short brain, you're the short brain"

"You...short brain"

Pond leaned close to Phuwin and let out one last sentence then turned and left, his hand raised and waving as if to tease him. Phuwin was so angry that his head was on fire, this bastard, if it wasn't for him helping Dunk this time, he swore he would run over and punch him in the mouth.

Dunk looked at Phuwin burning with anger, shook his head in frustration, reached out to grab Phuwin's shirt and pulled him down to sit next to him.

"There you are, I don't think he's that bad, because you misunderstood him first."

"Are you defending that bastard?"

Phuwin showed an angry expression

"No, that's you, do you think I am like that? I'm just saying that he also has good points, but because his younger brother approached your younger brother, you were born to hate him."

"But he caught me once, and even slapped me twice."

"If someone like him just slapped you, I thought he would eat you."

Dunk teased Phuwin, causing the aura around him to turn black

"Eat your head, if somebody eat it, I will be the one to eat him"

Admittedly, he slapped him twice at that time, but he didn't know if he had hit him hard or not, because he had never seen him hit anyone. But according to Dunk's words, two slaps and a teacher who was beaten by him and hospitalized, perhaps his slap was insignificant. Remembering that his younger brother Gemini beat that guy's face until he saved Fourth. If it was Pond, it would probably be much worse.

"Okay, you can eat whoever or whatever you want, take me home. Why don't we go eat, I'm a little hungry"

"Can you still eat?"

"Okay, just sit down and eat."

"Okay, then let me call Fourth to come over."

----------------------------------------------------

Fourth came home from school and quickly went to his room to take a shower. After returning, he usually went down to the kitchen to watch Phuwin cook, but now he couldn't see his brother. Seeing the note Phuwin posted on the refrigerator, I knew my brother was looking for Dunk. Fourth didn't say anything and smiled and thought for a while, maybe today I'll cook, looked in the refrigerator, thinking about what to cook, Fourth took out a few boxes of fresh food and some raw vegetables and just like that. struggling in the kitchen, busy cooking.

Some time after Fourth was cooking the last dish, his phone rang. Fourth wiped his hands, ran to pick up the phone and looked, it was Phuwin calling.

"Fourth, I'll take the bus to go out to eat with you and P' Dunk."

"I missed cooking, maybe two P's should eat, I'm too lazy to go out."

"Do kittens know how to be lazy now?"

"Don't tease me, you two have a good time."

After Fourth hung up the phone, he returned to the kitchen. I cooked a bit. He raised his hand and scratched his head. Fourth turned off the stove and put some in a food container. Fortunately, it kept the heat and left it for a while. If you're hungry, you can continue eating. Fourth took a plate of rice to the dining table, finished eating and lazily lay on the sofa, hugging a pillow, eating cake and watching TV. After a while, the doorbell rang. Fourth thought it must be his brother coming home so he quickly ran to open the door.

"Gem...Gemini"

When I thought the door opened it was Phuwin, but the person in front of me surprised me the most, Gemini was covered in blood, and he also strangely fell down on me, he was so injured that he could no longer stand.