SIDE STORY - OHMNANON

"Why haven't you been to the bar today?"

Ohm's questioning voice came out, transmitted through the other end of the line. Ohm was sitting in the bar waiting for his best friend to arrive, but now there was still no sign of him

(Damn right now I have to go on a blind date, I can't come)

Ohm frowned, Pond is now interested in going on a blind date, this is the first time Ohm sees his best friend listen to his father. He hung up the phone, looked at the group of friends he had invited, and now wanted to introduce some beautiful girls to Pond, but they disappeared.

Ohm looked around, without Pond, his game would still continue. He drank, and this time he got drunk, also because his friends played too much.

After the fun, Ohm gently rubbed his temples, stood up and walked out the bar door, a smell of fresh peaches crept into his nose, in a drunken state it felt like this pheromone was stimulating him.

Ohm looked around, his eyes fell on a small body sitting on the ground, his face shining with a rosy glow. He frowned a bit, trying to clearly see the expression on the other person's face, a very good-looking boy, whose breathing seemed a bit unusual.

Before Ohm could think, the person on the ground grabbed his pants and tugged slightly. It was Nanon, he was in heat, right in front of the bar gate.

"Help...help me"

Nanon's weak, trembling voice rang out, his pheromones were being released uncontrollably, attracting the eyes of the surrounding alphas. Ohm also smelled that peach scent and suddenly felt his body tingling. For a free-spirited person like him, being attracted to the omega's pheromones was even more likely to happen. Ohm was in a drunken stupor, with just one move he grasped the scent. Nanon's hand pulled straight into the hotel room.

-----------------------------

All night long, the two bodies were attracted to each other and went beyond the limit. Nanon let Ohm mark him. He knew it was impossible but still lay still and allowed it. In the satisfaction of being horny, Nanon was confused. Feeling a hot stream of air behind his body, the pain in the back of his neck made him faint.

Waking up the next morning, Nanon saw that his bed was empty and there were a few more bills on the ground. He felt sorry for himself and called Phuwin. Nanon was taken out of the bar by Phuwin.

------------------------------

Nanon found out he was pregnant and was extremely shocked. He knew that being marked had a very high chance of pregnancy. Even though he took birth control pills, it was still unavoidable.

Nanon only dared to tell this story to Phuwin, and Fourth soon learned about it. Because he was afraid his family would upset him, Phuwin helped him find an apartment in a luxury apartment building and bought some medicine to help him get through the time of lacking alpha's comforting pheromones.

-------------------------

One beautiful day, Nanon had just returned from the supermarket when he accidentally saw him. That beautiful day eventually turned into a gloomy and melancholy day. Pulling the mask to cover his face, Nanon crouched and passed him completely, walking quickly into the apartment, while he stood there smelling the fresh peach scent and suddenly remembered that he had once had sex with an omega. Ohm stood blankly looking inside, until Phuwin's voice called out to wake him up.