CH 3 - FOOTBALL EXCHANGE

According to Dunk, today there will be a soccer match between two faculties, the Faculty of Law and the Faculty of Engineering. There were more people coming to watch them usual, because the two representatives of this department were very famous, Dunk came here just to have some fun. The stage is divided into two halves, one half for omegas and betas, the other half for alphas to avoid pheromones causing chaos. Dunk led Fourth to his stands, found a nice spot to sit, then stared out at the football field.

The bustling noise suddenly became unusually loud, causing Fourth to turn his attention down to the yard. The players have already started to take to the field, but Fourth can only pay attention to Gemini, is he also going to these exchanges? The screams became louder and louder, Fourth also looked towards the Faculty of Engineering, there was a very prominent person, his cold, angular face exuded attractive handsomeness, he and Gemini shook hands and exchanged words then returned. back to my yard

"That person is Pond Naravit, Gemini's older brother, the dominant alpha, the whole school is very afraid of him, moreover, he is the school boss, you should be careful not to bump into him."

Dunk sitting next to him saw Fourth staring intently at Pond so he spoke
"Gemini is in the same department as you, right? He's not good either, you should also avoid him".

Dunk gave a warning, Fourth quietly thought for a moment, Gemini you already know, he is a bully of people weaker than him, including me. As for Pond Naravit, Fourth really feels scared when he looks at him. Just looking at him seems to show that he will be even more brutal than Gemini.

"He once beat a lecturer who was hospitalized for a month."

Fourth was really shocked, people like him aren't even afraid of even lecturers, they're really brothers with Gemini, aren't those two very close but their personalities seem to be similar. Having been chatting with Dunk for so long, half the time had passed. Fourth silently watched everyone play soccer, then was busy replying to Phuwin's text message and didn't notice someone from down there quietly looking at him.

Gemini was playing soccer in the field. The reason he was standing here was because he was forced, and above all, because his brother forced him onto the field. The call he received earlier in the hallway was of Pond, who was also the reason he had to rush home, because Pond called him. Gemini simply making a few passes is enough to make everyone around scream loudly. Every time he or Pond has the ball, everything seems to boil over. During the halftime break, he stood talking to Pond, his eyes unintentionally swept across the stands, Fourth sitting up there caught his eye. Smiling slightly, he could still see you coming here, did he target someone in here?

"Gemini, do you hear me?"

Pond standing next to him saw Gemini ignoring his words and raised his voice. Gemini looked back at Pond, no longer paying attention to the figure in the stands.

"You go home first later, leave the car for me."

Pond raised his voice. After he finished speaking, he grabbed a towel to wipe away the sweat on his forehead. He stayed today because he had another exchange. Gemini also gently nodded, leaving the car with his brother was fine, he knew his brother wouldn't be able to come home early before late at night, maybe he could gather friends. Thinking about that, Gemini quietly pondered, knowing that he must have driven his own car and not hitchhiked his brother's car.

-----------------------------------------------

The match ended and everyone left for a bit, but there were still people who tried to linger to look at Pond and Gemini. Rarely did the two brothers appear together, so everyone just kept taking pictures.  After Dunk stood up, he looked at Fourth

"Fourth, please wait at the door. I'll go get the car and we will leave right away."

"Okay"

"Let me take you out to eat"

Fourth smiled and nodded, obediently watching Dunk leave the field. Fourth turned around and put some things in his small bag and then slowly followed the exit towards the door.

Gemini saw him, he is now standing with two friends, Pond has left the field to go to the locker room. He stood on the field and looked up, smiled slightly, grabbed the ball from his friend's hand and used his foot to kick it to Fourth. The ball rushed straight towards Fourth, hitting her shoulder so hard that she gasped in surprise. The hand unconsciously reached up to hold his head, the force of the ball just now was clearly strong, Fourth felt a bit of pain, he squinted his eyes for a while before opening them, looking around to see who had accidentally kicked him.

His eyes met Gemini who was crossing his arms on the soccer field. Fourth finally realized that it was not someone else's accident, but Gemini's own intention. I didn't dare stay long, so I gently pulled the strap of my bag onto my shoulder and quickly walked out the door. With one arm stretched out in front of him,  Fourth's heart was pounding because that person was him. Gemini still had a teasing smile, he blocked Fourth's way and didn't let him go out.

"Are you also in the mood to come here today? Are you targeting someone here? Do you want help?"

Gemini spoke, he saw in Fourth's eyes the avoidance of fear, he had only threatened a few words but Fourth was already cowering, his face changed a bit. Fourth stood there like a piece of wood, because he was in front of him, his information was therefore wafting through the air, straight into Fourth's nose. Fourth couldn't resist, feeling like he was forcing him to not be able to move, even if he wanted to run away right now.

Gemini actually tried to bully Fourth again, right under everyone's watchful eyes

"Hey Fourth, go buy me some water"

Gemini ordered, he crossed his arms and looked straight at Fourth. Fourth's legs hesitated, he wanted to pull his legs back but for some reason he couldn't move. His hand tightly grasping the bag handle, Fourth looked up to look at Gemini's scary face

" Hurry up!"

"But...but my brother is coming soon."

Fourth hesitantly opened his mouth, secretly looking at him to see how he would react. He was still standing there, his expression still unwavering. This image caught the eyes of all the students, everyone in the school knew that he was an alpha that was superior to everyone, just a little bit of his pheromones was enough to make others lose control, most of all, his brother. always covers for him, so Gemini often acts rashly in school. Currently, everyone's chatter has begun to resound, Gemini glanced around with cold eyes, and noticed that there must have been a few phones being used to film.

"If any photo or video here leaks out, be aware of the consequences"

Gemini just said those words, immediately there were no more cameras, everyone started to leave, not daring to stay and look for even a moment. Fourth stood still, thinking that if I went to buy him a drink now, maybe Dunk wouldn't find me. I opened my bag, took out my drink and gave it to him.

"Gemini, you can drink from this bottle? I haven't drank it yet."

Fourth picked up his water bottle and put it in front of him. Seeing that he didn't say anything, he quickly put the water bottle into his hand and ran quickly, disappearing from his sight. Gemini held the water bottle in his hand, looked at it for a long time, this omega had no scent, yet he dared to behave like that towards him, he was wondering if someone like Fourth was afraid of him or not.