CH 58 - LET'S FIND OUT

Phuwin was surprised by that kiss. After hearing him confirm that he was his fiancee in front of everyone, he became even more stiff on the spot. He suddenly acted so crazy, Phuwin didn't know what to do in this situation, his throat felt blocked and he couldn't speak. He could only bewildered and feel him slipping his hand into his hand and holding it tightly.

New was the closest person. After hearing that, his little father was startled and almost fell backwards. Their son was publicly announcing their engagement, an engagement that he had previously resolutely refused.

"Hey Pond, when you say something, remember to take responsibility."

New stood next to him with his arms crossed, looking at his son incredulously. When he saw his firm eyes, a flower blossomed inside him. Perhaps New is about to bring EarthMix's daughter-in-law home. Just a minute later, EarthMix and Tay also ran up to Pond's place from afar, as if to ask again to make sure, although he was a bit upset, he still patiently affirmed that he wanted to marry Phuwin.

This party was full of famous people in the business world. The news that Pond had announced his fiancee made him stand out on websites, immediately climbing to the top of popular searches. Phuwin had been standing silently for a while, not knowing what to do, so he just stood there frozen. It wasn't until Pond asked his father's permission and quickly pulled him out of the party that Phuwin raised his eyes to look at him.

Being pushed into his car by Pond, he now realized what had just happened. His eyes flashed with frustration, Phuwin grabbed his collar

"Do you know what you just said, crazy guy?"

Phuwin grabbed Pond's collar tightly and spoke. He looked at him silently for a moment

"I'm telling the truth, you will now be my fiancee"

"Did I say I agree?"

As soon as Phuwin finished speaking, he felt him lean towards him, his face was now close to his, his eyes looking straight at him

"Sooner or later you will be mine"

"Strong mouth"

Phuwin stopped arguing with him, turned around and looked straight, then reached out to open the door to leave but was held back by him. He pulled the door closed, then threw himself on top of him, now their bodies were close to each other, and he looked at him with deep eyes.

"Phuwin, I'm telling the truth, if you're scared, let's find out first."

His voice now seemed to have magic power, just a little gentleness like that made Phuwin's entire brain freeze, the emotional nerves also began to make his heart beat erratically. . His eyes couldn't take his eyes off those deep eyes looking at him. Phuwin was being forced by him to lean against the seat, and he was blocking his body.

"Can't answer huh"

"What else should I answer? You've already made it public, you tell me what to do, stand up and be transparent, then both my company and your company will be affected."

"I don't need you to think about the company, you just need to think about your feelings, I want to get to know you now, are you okay?"

Pond looked straight at Phuwin, he saw the confusion in his eyes, he had never seen Phuwin like this, Phuwin's emotions were now chaotic because of him.

"Um..."

Phuwin's short word was enough to make him feel satisfied, wanting to lean down and kiss his lips but was stopped by a hand.

"I agree to find out, not as a lover, don't act arbitrarily"

Phuwin stopped him

"What do you know, you probably have to get used to it, before when it was nothing, I could still kiss you."

Pond smirked, as if confirming he was a hunter who had captured his own prey. Just letting out that sentence, he used his hands to hold his arms tightly and continued to kiss. Covering Phuwin's soft lips with his lips, he devoured it passionately. During the kiss, Pond slightly raised a satisfied smile, he would gradually conquer Phuwin in his own way.

---------------------------

Pond took Phuwin back home and then returned to his apartment. As soon as he stepped inside, the strong smell of alcohol hit his nose. On the other side of the table, Gemini collapsed like a wineworm, amidst a pile of shells. bottle. Pond frowned, he had never seen Gemini this drunk. He quietly walked up to Gemini. Pond reached out and grabbed the bottle of wine that was about to pour into Gemini's mouth.

"What the hell is wrong with you, you didn't go to the party today, you're still sitting here drinking alcohol"

Pond cursed, Gemini also remained silent for a long time, drunkenness seemed to invade his body, causing him to lose control and tilt. Bursting out a smile, Gemini gossiped with his brother

"You know what, today, that kid Fourth Nattawat rejected me"

After listening, Pond shook his head in frustration. That was all he had to drink to get so drunk

"Didn't he reject you once or twice."

In Pond's mind, the refusal Gemini just said was refusing the things he gave, or refusing to go somewhere with him, just something as simple as that but like a drunk lovelorn person.

"No, it's a rejection of feelings, he dares to say he doesn't like me"

Gemini continued to speak, his drunken voice seemed hoarse and a bit bitter. After hearing this, Pond also felt a bit cruel. In his mind, Fourth seemed to like Gemini. He must have seen him with Phuwin many times, and every time Fourth saw Gemini, his cheeks turned red. Furthermore, everyone in school assumes that Fourth belongs to Gemini. Since he took care of Fourth little by little, no one dares to approach him.

Gemini smiled bitterly, curled his hands into fists, and banged the table loudly

"He can't leave me. If he doesn't like it, there's a way to make him like it."

"Don't act stupid, you can fight on the street to save everything, but if it's with someone you like, it's best not to use coercion."

Pond, he said this sentence, after saying it, he laughed at himself. If Phuwin was like that, he probably had the same thoughts as Gemini, but morality is still morality, he said it first, applied it. or not depends. Fourth suddenly said he didn't like Gemini, there was definitely some reason at play.

"First of all, stop acting stupid. If you want to know why Fourth said that, don't sit there silently. It's best you go investigate."

After Pond finished speaking, it seemed to have enlightened him. Gemini suddenly woke up from the alcohol, he sat up and looked at Pond, right, why was he sitting here just because of Fourth's words. Pond kind of temporarily enlightened Gemini, he pushed Gemini into the bathroom to sober him up, and I sighed softly, for the first time this older brother had to clean up the mess caused by his younger brother.