CH 85 - CHEERFUL MOMENTS

Two years later...

"Phuwinnnn, I'm here"

From outside the door came Dunk's loud call. Today everyone went to Phuwin's house to have a year-end party. Dunk went into the house, leaving Joong behind to carry a few bags of things for the party.

Phuwin ran out from the kitchen, still wearing an apron and speaking loudly

"Already here, so fast, I just saw you calling"

"Wait for me so I can help you"

Dunk called in from the living room. Seeing a baby bed, he picked up his child and ran over. Looking inside, there was a baby obediently sitting and sucking on his small bottle of milk. When he saw Dunk, he immediately slapped his hands on the mattress a few times in joy, then crawled to the edge of the bed and stood up.

"Oh, Liming can walk now, so cute"

Liming is PondPhuwin's child. Because he was born prematurely, Pond takes care of him like an egg. Liming knew that he was late and only slept all day. He took it to the doctor and the doctor said it was normal and there was no need to worry too much.

Liming saw Dunk, kept clinging to the edge of the bed that was being covered to look up, waving his hand trying to reach the child being carried by Dunk, holding Dunk's son's small leg and holding it tightly. Dunk laughed and put his child in the nursery bed with Liming, not forgetting to give instructions

"Liming let Heart play with you, let me go help your dad cook"

Heart was joongdunk's son. Dunk didn't know if the child understood or not, he only heard Liming's babbling response. He smiled and walked into the kitchen, letting the two children play together.

-------------------------

"Phuwin, where is Gemini Fourth? And Pond too?"

As soon as Dunk entered the kitchen, he grabbed the apron hanging on the rack and put it on before asking Phuwin.

"Pond and Joong are going out to the back garden to prepare barbeques, set up a mat and hold a table or something, maybe chatting. And GeminiFourth has gone out to buy more things, there's also OhmNanon today."

"OhmNanon is back?"

"They came back a few days ago"

Dunk nodded in understanding. After Ohm graduated, he probably followed Nanon's wishes to return to his hometown to start a business. He now owns the largest engineering factory there. This time he returned to the city because Phuwin offered to call Nanon to visit. He also took a few days off from work to take the time to drive him over.

Dunk and Phuwin were cooking for a while when they heard a loud cry outside the living room. They quickly ran out and saw Heart being hugged so tightly by Liming that he was lying on his back on the bed. Heart is crying because Liming keeps holding on to his shirt.

Dunk shook his head in frustration, this Liming kid, just like his little dad when he was little, clings to whoever he likes. If his little dad likes to hold Pond's head, Liming just likes to hold on to Heart's clothes and hug him, every time Dunk Carrying Heart here is like Liming crawling closer.

Dunk removed Liming's hand and held Heart in his arms to calm him down. As soon as this child stopped crying, the other child started crying again. Liming saw Heart being picked up and started crying loudly, calling for his father. Phuwin ran out of the house and saw Liming crying so he picked him up and patted him on the back a few times. Seeing Pond and Joong coming in from the garden, Phuwin and Dunk then threw these two kids for them to keep, and the two boys continued to go to the kitchen and mess around with their food.