CH 36 - FOURTH IS CAPTURED

Not knowing when, Dunk's shirt was torn off by Topher, and Dunk could only use his hand to block it all. His hand groped downwards, trying to take off the rest. Dunk no longer reacted at all, just lying still like that, tears still flowing, staring blankly in front of him.

The sound of the door opening took his attention. Topher turned around and saw his friend pulling a boy in. Looking closely, it was Fourth. His friend immediately threw Fourth onto the bed.

Fourth had previously followed Dunk to his own house, secretly hid for a while and was unfortunately discovered by his friend. After resisting for a while, he was dragged into the room. Fourth frowned in pain after being thrown hard onto the bed. Looking to the side, he was shocked to see Dunk as if he had lost his soul, his hands tied until they were red, his shirt no longer intact.

Fourth looked at Dunk like that, his eyes shining with anger and hatred as he looked at Topher and his friends.

"You bastard, you're a trash"

Fourth used the blanket to cover Dunk's body, alert to everything, holding Dunk in his arms and calling his name, but Dunk still did not react, this made Fourth more worried. I was trembling with fear that Dunk wouldn't be okay, I had to get out of here quickly.

Topher was maddened by Fourth's curse. He approached the two, curled his lips and grabbed Fourth's ankle.

"Let go you dog"

Fourth struggled and screamed, his body suddenly shuddered because Fourth smelled the alpha's pheromones. The urgent situation made Fourth forget that he was an omega. Fourth just knew that he needed to go save Dunk. Now looking back, in the room, the smell of the alpha's pheromones mixed together, causing Fourth to begin to be affected.

"It seems like now you remember you're an omega?"

Topher gave a strange smile looking at Fourth who was gradually losing consciousness. The more he released pheromones, the more Fourth unconsciously retreated, not forgetting to pull Dunk back. Fourth was much smaller than Dunk, protecting Dunk. This seems like a joke for him, a small cat trying to protect a small cat, what an interesting image.

Fourth felt like his body was not okay, he didn't want to be like this, but his whole body was naturally influenced by the other guys' pheromones. Fourth's resistance reaction made his body turn pink, which further increased his charm, just like the nature of an omega, especially a dominant omega like Fourth.

Looking at Topher, he was gradually losing patience, his eyes looked hungrily at him like a crazy animal, and so did his friends, all of them were so scary that Fourth's whole body trembled.

Fourth turned and tried to call Dunk a few more times, but only saw Dunk looking at him with lifeless eyes, another stream of tears flowed out, Fourth also cried along with him, Fourth looked at Dunk and only saw a color of pain. hurt and bitter, I don't know what it is, I just see that Dunk's whole body is the same color now.

Fourth cannot be affected by pheromones right now, reason tells him to stay awake, he must stay awake, Fourth pinches his hand, bites his lip until it bleeds to stay awake, to deal with the current situation. take place. Reaching out to grab the pillow behind him, Fourth stood on the bed ready to hit him. Just wait a little longer, Phuwin will come to save you and Dunk, just a little longer.

--------------------------------------------

Phuwin drove like crazy after calling Joong, looking at the red dot flashing continuously, he gritted his teeth to pass all the cars on the road, trying to shorten the distance as short as possible. Stopping in front of a house, Phuwin immediately determined that the motorbike he had just bought was parked in a nearby corner and looked inside. The gate was unlocked, Phuwin just walked in, his sharp eyes glanced at a stick on the ground, without saying anything he walked straight inside.

There was no one watching below, but Phuwin heard upstairs the sound of something made of glass or ceramic breaking. He hurriedly walked upstairs. He reached for the doorknob and turned the lock. The door clicked loudly, indicating that the door was locked inside. Annoyed, he kicked the door a few times, sound on the door again caught the attention of everyone inside.

Topher's forehead was bleeding a little because Fourth threw a vase at his head. He was annoyed by his stubbornness when he heard a noise outside the door. Calling his friends to open the door, his other friend immediately received a stick to the head. Phuwin's eyes looked like he wanted to kill someone as he looked at the situation in front of him, his hand holding the stick became even tighter when he saw Fourth and Dunk on the other bed.

"How did you get here?"

Topher was a bit surprised. He didn't think anyone would come here, so he didn't prepare many juniors and didn't call anyone to watch. Only he and his friends who often hang out with each other dragged Dunk to his own house to watch. play.

"Stop wondering why I came here, because soon you will have to kneel on the ground and beg for your life."

Phuwin's tone was cold, his hand holding the stick towards Topher. The subordinate who had just been beaten behind him stood up and hugged him to control him while Topher started to rush to punch him. Phuwin quickly used the strength of the guy behind him, used his foot to kick him in the stomach of the guy behind, use his foot to kick him in the stomach and then get out of his friend's body. Another stick hit him, causing him to step back. As soon as the other man's body stepped back, someone standing behind the door grabbed him and punched him twice

Phuwin looked up and saw Joong, when did he come? Just saw him before he could stop, he coldly walked towards Topher and grabbed his collar. Two pops sounded, it felt like the two fists that Joong brought down on Topher's face had contained all of his anger, his eyes were like crazy as he pinned Topher to the ground, just punching him until he bled. . Joong stood up, grabbed the stick from Phuwin's hand, and looked straight at Topher who was lying on the ground.

Putting his foot on his head, Joong used more and more force, as if to take revenge and vent his anger after seeing Dunk on the other bed with an extremely painful appearance.

"Stop...stop"

Topher lay on the ground and asked for forgiveness, but he didn't pay attention, a stronger force stepped on him, then gave him a few blows on the body, the stick in his hand continued to exert its power and broke his arm. . There was a scream of pain in the room. Behind Phuwin, when did Gemini appear and kick some of Topher's bastard friends writhing and lying on the ground.

Wait, Phuwin's first number changed, Gemini? Why did he appear here, how did he know this place to come?