CH 12 - MEETING AGAIN

Dunk was suddenly surprised when he heard Phuwin ask this. Standing still for a long time, Dunk reached out and touched the back of his neck.

"Did you see that?"

"Um, so tell me, you're the alpha, right?"

Dunk nodded slightly, that's why he always wore closed-collared shirts. For this close friend, there is no intention of hiding anymore. Phuwin's eyes sparkled a bit sadly, because he had always been lied to like that by a friend he had just met, and also because Dunk had told him he was a beta, so he believed it, until he became close friends and discovered Dunk is the alpha, Phuwin cannot help but feel disappointed.

Thinking that Dunk had a reason to hide the fact that he was an alpha like that, Phuwin didn't blame Dunk much, just asked why he hid it. Phuwin then learned from Dunk the reason why for two years. Before, from an alpha he took medicine to cover up his pheromones.

"Dunk, let's go, wait for Fourth to come and we'll go eat."

After talking with Dunk, Phuwin immediately smiled, because Dunk himself suddenly felt extremely sad after finishing talking. Phuwin opened his mouth, wanting to cheer Dunk up a bit. Dunk also didn't want Phuwin to worry too much. By the time Fourth ran back, he had a face that reflected normality and a gentle smile as if nothing had happened.

"Hey Dunk, you eat everything for me today, I'll pay"

Phuwin repeatedly picked up a few pieces of meat and put them in the bowl of Dunk. Fourth sat next to him and stuck his chopsticks into his bowl in confusion, looking at Phuwin, my brother is very strange today, so is P' Dunk.

"Fourth, eat"

Phuwin also gave Fourth a few pieces of meat. He was startled out of his disbelief, took the piece of meat into his mouth, chewed it, and gently licked the sauce on his mouth with his tongue. Phuwin smiled at Fourth's action, then handed it over.

He reached into his shirt pocket and searched for his phone

(Have you come yet)

Phuwin texted one line, then waited for the other person to reply, then raised his face to talk to Dunk

"Dunk, today I want to introduce to you someone, a friend I met when I studied abroad"

Dunk didn't say anything, just nodded slightly, Phuwin's friend was probably a good person to play with him. Dunk was like that, but Fourth was screaming

"You will introduce him to P' Dunk, how about me, why don't you tell me to introduce ?"

Fourth pouted, he raised his angry tone to Phuwin, but he still looked like an angry child. Phuwin laughed

"Okay, let me introduce you all"

Phuwin's text message sounded, he picked up his phone to look

"My friend is here, wait a minute and I'll lead you in"

After Phuwin finished speaking, he stood up and walked out the door. A moment later, he came in to make a call. After Phuwin finished speaking, he suddenly got up and went to the door. A moment later he walked in, carrying a person taller than Phuwin behind him. Fourth looked back and smiled when he saw Phuwin's friend. As for Dunk, he felt the atmosphere around him seem to stand still, his eyes could not take his eyes off the person standing behind Phuwin.

"Dunk, this is my friend Joong, who just moved back from abroad and attends our school."

"Fourth, this is P' Joong, one year older than me"