CH 83 - PREGNANT

After the wedding, everyone returned to life as usual, the only difference was that everyone at school was used to them being married. Dunk's body now has the scent of rum pheromones, and Phuwin's body has red wine pheromones.

This morning, Joong and Dunk were walking into school when they met Nanon standing right at the school entrance. Dunk opened the door and walked down next to him

"Brother, why did you come here?"

Looking at Nanon worriedly for a while, he was in his pregnancy period, walking alone like this was extremely dangerous, but now he was standing here. Nanon saw Dunk and smiled

"I wanted to bring food to Ohm. Ohm said when he went to school this morning that he wanted rib soup, so I cooked it and brought it to him."

Nanon explained, making Dunk shake his head slightly, the rib soup was still available in the school cafeteria he could have stopped by to eat it.

"Oh my god, you're pregnant, let Ohm come home to eat, why did you bother bringing him here?"

"But I missed it, Ohm said there was a test today, I wanted to bring it to Ohm to eat first"

"I'm speechless, let me and Joong take you to Ohm's class."

Nanon nodded and smiled, then walked with JoongDunk to class. When Ohm saw Nanon lurking in front of the door, he was stunned. He stood up and ran out, looking back and forth to see if something had happened on Nanon's way here. Everyone in the class had the opportunity to see the arrogant image of Ohm Pawat now crazy about his wife and burst out laughing.

Ohm, ignoring everyone else in the class, he opened the can of rib soup to smell it, it smelled really good, but someone who had been standing next to Nanon suddenly reacted.

Dunk stood next to Nanon. As soon as he smelled the rib soup, he immediately covered his mouth and ran to the bathroom with a dry expression, making Joong panic.....Joong chased after Dunk, with worried eyes, he ran into the bathroom with him, and gently stroked Dunk's back to ease his discomfort.

"Dunk, what's wrong? Did you eat something this morning that made you feel sick?"

Dunk shook his head. This morning he ate with him. If there was a problem with the food, he would definitely be in pain. After reassuring Joong, Dunk was taken back to class, and Joong, after returning to class, saw Nanon leave.

Joong walked over and sat down at the table. Ohm stood up from behind and asked a few questions

"What's wrong with Dunk?"

"He vomited, this morning he and I ate the same food, but why is it only him?"

Joong asked in question, making Ohm sit and think for a moment

"You didn't think about Dunk being pregnant?"

Ohm's words made Joong suddenly turn around and look at Ohm with suspicious eyes

"Really, Nanon also had the same behavior before."

Joong couldn't say anything more, the thought of Dunk being pregnant must have started to make him impatient. After school, he immediately drove Dunk all the way to the hospital, making Dunk initially bewildered and not understanding anything, until the doctor announced that he was pregnant, Dunk froze on the spot.

"Am I really pregnant, P' Sea?"

"That's right, remember to take good care of your health, congratulations Joong on becoming a father"

Hearing this, both Joong and Dunk were unusually excited. Dunk gently touched his hand on his stomach, where a baby had just existed. He smiled happily and looked at Joong, who was also giddy with joy, hug him in his arms and be happy.

--------------------------------------

Since knowing that Dunk was pregnant, Joong bragged everywhere every day. Every time he sat with Pond, Gemini or Ohm, he talked endlessly about how he must take care of Dunk like this and that, and how to comfort Dunk. for you because lately you've been tired from vomiting. At times like this, the person with the most black faces is Pond. How the hell in his group of friends, his wife is the only one who is not pregnant.

Today, Pond was waiting to take Phuwin home. When he saw him sitting in the car, he hurriedly asked

"Phuwin, how are you feeling these days?"

"Why did you ask?"

Phuwin looked at him wonderingly, what must be wrong today, you've been normal lately, suddenly asking like that makes you suspicious.

"So do you feel uncomfortable in your body, do you find yourself craving anything, do you feel anything wrong?"

Faced with a series of strange questions from him, Phuwin was stunned for a moment. He really had a problem today. He didn't bother to answer him anymore and urged him to drive him home. Fourth said he was hungry today. Some dishes, he had to go home and cook for his younger brother and his beloved nephew in Fourth's belly to eat.

Pond was so sad that he started the car and took him home, remaining quiet along the way, because he still wanted him and Phuwin to have a child soon. A thought suddenly popped up in his head, should he roll with him in bed tonight? The thought that just suddenly flashed through his mind, he quickly pushed it away, leaving the matter of having children to God's will.

------------------------------

Phuwin discovered he was pregnant one fine day. He realized that recently he had begun to show signs of pregnancy. Although he was a bit skeptical about this, pregnancy was inevitable. He took his doubts to the hospital for examination, and when he received the results of his pregnancy, he still couldn't believe it. Asking Sea several times, Phuwin then believed that he was pregnant.

Returning home, Phuwin saw that Pond was waiting for him in the living room. When he saw him, he quickly ran to hug him, not forgetting to blame him for not telling him where he was going. He called and didn't answer the phone  worry and restlessness.

Phuwin's eyes became bored when Pond kept asking him questions. Phuwin pushed him away and threw the ultrasound paper straight in his face. Pond was startled and grabbed the piece of paper, then stood motionless for a while as he read each line on the paper. Then he jumped up like a child and hugged him. He then called everyone. The other person said that Phuwin was pregnant, Phuwin shook his head in frustration, why is he like a child today...