CH 47 - CLIMBING THE MOUNTAIN ROAD

Joong seemed to take a breath of cold air, he looked at Phuwin enough to know what he was thinking right now. Phuwin could understand that Pond had accidentally seen him holding that kind of book, but Joong told him, it felt like he hid him from playing with Pond, whom he was causing trouble all day, really annoying.

Phuwin didn't have time to wait for Joong's answer to be interrupted by Ohm

"Phuwin, tell me if Nanon is up there

"I asked again, how do you know my brother?"

Phuwin's eyes were no longer patient enough, the stronger the smell of this tea, the more doubtful he was in his head. Nanon is a person who is not a bar or party, the fact that one-night stand at the bar was also due to unfortunately falling in love in front of a bar, and ohm, he went to a bar like Pond, it must be like Pond, so why does he know Nanon

"Phuwin, you can hit me later after listening to me, I need to see Nanon now to clarify the problem"

"Are you the one who had sex with my brother?"

"Yes"

The space is silent, with the ultimate silence of the mountains and forests, making everyone stand still. Phuwin clenched his fists tightly, his eyes filled with anger and looked directly into Ohm's eyes as if he wanted to pierce him. Trying to suppress his anger because the statement wanted to clarify everything with Ohm's Nanon, he would give him a chance to explain to his brother, just afraid that Nanon would be psychologically affected.

"You quickly come to my brother immediately, if my brother has any fate, I will be the one to directly handle you"

Phuwin's words were like becoming a hangman for Ohm, Ohm felt like he was wearing a chain around his neck, standing on a high platform, just a little bit of foot or wrong would be strangled. Ohm nodded, looked at the road that was blocked by the road, Phuwin didn't say anything, hurriedly found a way to go up the mountain, now it's late, even if he returns to the city, it's far away, the only way to go.

Four people joined forces to push a large log out of the way, Phuwin because the car could not go, so he had to climb into Joong's car, now - Joong is driving, Ohm is in the driver's seat, and Pond and Phuwin sit in the back. The car with lights continues to run uphill, after another long distance, it stops, because there is only one walk up, based on the long stairs and there are also a few areas. The earth, at night, the lights cannot be seen, only in the distance on the top of the hill are the faint yellow lights.

"Let's go, just walk up"

Joong raised his voice, used a little light on the phone to shine around the road, the four people kept walking forward, rushing up step by step.

After a while, Pond suddenly thought about why he spent so much effort in such a tasteless thing. When he was at the bar with Joong and Ohm, hearing Phuwin's cry, he couldn't think of anything more, took the car straight out, dragged Joong and Ohm along, finally there was a situation where the four were climbing the mountain late at night like this.

"Ah"

While thinking like that, he must have heard a loud cry, one hand grabbed the hem of his shirt but then slipped out, he heard that voice, it was Phuwin's voice.

Phuwin climbed a distance but accidentally stepped on the wrong position and slipped and fell down, the body fell down, rubbing against the rock. After holding it back, Phuwin frowned, it was darker, making it more difficult for him to identify the space, the phone that was shining on his hand was also collided, causing it to be lost.

Looking up, perhaps his screams caught their attention, the first person to approach him was Pond

"Is it okay?"

He shone the light on his body, saw Phuwin sitting on the ground, trying to lift his body but then frowning in pain, his ankle was dislocated, there was also a bloody bruise, Phuwin when he rushed out wearing only a maple shirt, so his arm was also scratched. Scratch, looks so pitiful.

Pond looked at Phuwin once, he stood still In order for Joong to come and help him, now it's Joong who is the most interested person, isn't he, he is really the best friend, and Pond and him, the relationship is still unknown, he has simply considered him as a troublemaker, he knows what to do.

"Pond, Phuwin is injured, you help him, I'll go first and find my way"

"No need, I can go by myself, Joong"

"Your head is less stubborn, don't rely on yourself"

Joong pressed Phuwin's forehead once, he helped him stand up, his eyes signaled for Pond to help again, he was intentionally giving Pond a hand. Pond walked over, bringing his steady back in front of his eyes, expressing his intention to climb up

"Come on, I'll carry"

I don't understand why Phuwin feels that his voice is so gentle now, his heart is pounding, different from the times he was threatened by him, so he is afraid, the flutter in his chest keeps making him feel a strange feeling.

Putting his arm around Pond's shoulder, Phuwin pressed himself against his back, his chest. Beat faster after he hit him on his shoulder, Shock Phuwin to be neat, Pond looked ahead and then walked away.

Only now Phuwin feels that his body is very humid, when he is as gentle as this, it is like a guest, there is no teasing on him, he does not see his fierce expression when fighting, his brazenness is also hidden, only the need for attention is left. When carrying you.

Phuwin crouched close to his neck because he was tired, leaning on his shoulder and clasping his arms tightly, the smell of wine just wrapped around his nose, strangely, suddenly he felt at ease. Sneaking his face from the side, Phuwin could see how attentive he was. Under the faint moonlight shining, his five senses seemed to shine brightly, making Phuwin bewildered

"Look a little longer and I'll leave you here."

It's not that he's heartless, it's just that when Phuwin looks at him like that, he won't be able to stand it, if Phuwin smells his wine, he also smells that gentle mint scent, the smell that he has been fascinated for a long time.

Phuwin was shy, he stopped looking at him and looked away, leaving his work alone for a long time. A few drops of sweat ran down his forehead, even though it was cold at night, Phuwin knew that he had a long road trip, and it was also a difficult mountain road, so it was very difficult

Phuwin said softly

"Pond, let me down, you can help me."

"Sit still"

He didn't pay attention to his words, just calmly let out a sentence. Pushing Phuwin to fix it again, he looked forward, the slope was never so difficult, when he put his foot down to the place with a few lights, he was tired.