CH 50 - HALF THE TRUTH

"Phuwin, Dunk still doesn't go to school today ?"

Joong after a few days of sitting still waiting for Pond to report the news, he couldn't stand it anymore and went to ask Phuwin directly about Dunk

"Didn't I tell you that Dunk will go home for a few days?"

Today is the fourth day Dunk didn't come to school, yesterday after Phuwin brought Nanon back, when he returned home to listen to Fourth, he found out that Dunk came to find him this morning. However, during the break, Fourth was about to ask Dunk to have lunch, but when he didn't come to class, asked his brothers and sisters in class, everyone said that Dunk didn't study.

Dunk didn't go to school today, a person like Dunk couldn't take long breaks - that's why Joong was suspicious. He knew Dunk's main house, so he decided to sit in the car and ran straight to his house.

The doorbell rang, it's been a long time since I saw the woman in front of me

"Joong-ah, what's wrong with you coming here?"

Dunk's mother knew that the two had broken up for a long time, Dunk once said because the two were not suitable, at first she had a little regret, thinking that they would both get married, unexpectedly separated. Today, looking back at the person she once wanted to become a family member, she couldn't help but feel a little sad.

"Is Dunk at home?"

He used to call his mother often. Dunk's mom, but now has to address differently.

"If you ask about Dunk, I can't say, you just need to know that Dunk has dropped out of school in Chula and goes abroad to live."

The soft voice sounded, but when I heard it, my heart must have become extremely heavy. Joong then walked out of the other gate, bringing with him a bitter mood, but he left again, just like two years ago, he...hid from him again.

----------------------------

Today Fourth went for a walk to buy food, looked at the surroundings. My eyes accidentally fell on a person, it looked like I had seen him before, he was walking into the police station, his hands in his pockets. Because he only saw his back, Fourth was a little doubtful whether it was that person

Today was also free, and my intuition told me to find a corner to observe the situation. Fourth stood there silently waiting for the other person to come out. After a while, Fourth clearly saw each face getting into that black car, one was Topher, the person who almost hurt me and Dunk, I knew he was in detention, two was Gaelic, childhood friend of
P' Joong

Fourth stood looking like he couldn't believe his eyes. The other two got into the car and left, leaving Fourth with a bunch of thoughts. Why is someone like Gaelic related to a wretched person like Topher? I thought he was a good person, but things weren't as I thought.

Fourth turned his back to the wall, hiding his face when their black car passed by. He turned his head to watch the car leave. Gaelic is not a good person. It's best to go back and talk to Phuwin.

-----------------------------

The sound of the door opening opened, in a dark room lit by a dim light. Topher reached out and opened the curtains, looking for some light in the room. He gently turned his handcuffed wrist until it was tired and heavy, and turned to blame Gaelic.

"Why did you bail me out for so long? Do you know I was about to burst into flames sitting in there?"

"I just want to educate you because you decide to do stupid things on your own, you idiot."