CH 41 - SOCCER MATCH

Snatching his books back from his hand, while Pond was still stiff, Phuwin quickly ran away and disappeared.

Pond stood there, his brain trying to absorb everything that had just happened. What he saw was not a book for studying, but exactly a book for pregnant people. What is he suspecting, who is pregnant? It can't be Phuwin because he's the alpha, and it can't be Fourth. He just met Fourth not long ago and saw that his expression was still very normal. In other cases, he can only think of that boy, but why is Phuwin next to him to take care of him? He is not sure whether the current thoughts in his head are correct or not, it is really crazy.

Annoyed, he pulled the tie from his shirt collar, making it messy and no longer neat. He kicked the wooden table next to the walkway and left the building behind the school.

----------------------------------------------------------------

Fourth didn't go with Phuwin today, but just now he saw his brother going somewhere with Pond. Looking at Phuwin's attitude, I also understood that my brother did not follow voluntarily. Fourth was about to run after him but was pulled back by a hand.

"What is it, Gemini?"

Fourth was surprised to see Gemini pulling him back, his heart pounded when he saw his cold face, did he force me to accept something again today?. Fourth is currently mentally preparing for the fact that he will force him to drink milk or something, so he stands and waits, he secretly cries loudly, at Phuwin's house also asks him to drink milk, at school he is also forced to drink milk by Gemini, his stomach My little one is now rounder.

"Follow me"

Suddenly, his voice was so serious that it made Fourth scared. This voice was like the previous times he had quarreled with her. Gemini walked a few steps forward then turned back and saw Fourth still standing motionless, he frowned

"Hurry up"

Fourth sadly followed behind him, what did he eat today? usually flirts with me, why has he changed now, his recent way of talking makes me gradually get used to it and adapt, Now he's back to his previous tone, unintentionally making me feel a little sad.

Fourth walked with his head bowed all the way like a sad little cat, feeling sorry for himself and sluggishly walking behind someone. After walking for a while, I felt someone hold my hand. Gemini put five fingers in my hand and pulled away. Fourth was now truly bewildered and didn't understand what was going on. Just like that, he pulled me all the way. followed into the football field

"Little friend, today I have a basketball match, please stand here and cheer for me."

Gemini pulled Fourth to a row of seats that his friends had reserved for him. He turned to talk to Fourth. As for Fourth, after hearing his words, he was as dumb as a statue. By the time my brain was able to load all the words he said, I saw his smile and the pat on his head that made the male and female omegas around him jealous. What is going on, did he have to be so rude to call me here, and even called me a little friend in front of a group of people who came to watch the match.

"Why did you drag me to see it, I don't like it"

Although Fourth was afraid of him, he still spoke his mind. Now I just want to find Phuwin, I don't know what he's doing with Pond.

"If I don't see you before I finish the match, when I see you again, I'll kiss you there."

It must be admitted that between Pond and Gemini there is a strong bond between siblings, each of these brothers is the same, everyone knows how to use this unique method of intimidation. A few stars and ellipsis jumped up in Fourth's head when he heard him threaten like that, I started to feel like there was a problem, he said he would really do it, even though it wasn't the first time kissing him but I was shy, Kissing him felt very different, I wanted to avoid it, especially the smell of that coffee pheromone, it started to make me feel like I was becoming dependent.

Gemini saw Fourth looking so bewildered and pushed him to sit on the chair, then left the stands and went down to the field. Fourth looked at him and knew that his opponent was from another school. Their rough faces didn't look friendly at all. They turned their competitive eyes towards his school. Why would Gemini play?

Feeling nothing at all, they turned their competitive eyes to his school. Why did Gemini play this match? Thinking about it, I couldn't see that he had any hobby of playing football.

Under the stands, Gemini is naturally the leader. He originally left today wanting to find Fourth to take him out to play, but during class he received a provocative text message from a group of school bosses from another school. He smirked, if he wanted to fight, he would fight, and even made up a scene about a basketball match. With his nature, winning the match and letting others stand still and let him fight was the most interesting form, so this time This he accepted.

Their eyes looked at each other as if they wanted to make the other person step back in fear, but he still stood proudly looking at the group of people. No matter how big he was, technique and acumen were important.

The match started, Fourth sat in the stands, even if he didn't want to sit here and watch, he had to look up at the figure of Gemini playing down there. What should I say, the first time I saw him at the sports field was when I went with Dunk to watch a soccer match, this time he played basketball. The white three-hole shirt made his body stand out the most, especially his biceps and tall figure, making him even more attractive.

The cheers that rang out every time he scored a point suddenly made Fourth's heart pound a few times. At serious times like this, he looked so beautiful, Fourth just couldn't stop looking at him. There seemed to be someone sitting next to him. Fourth turned to look and was annoyed because he accidentally bumped into her. Could it be the neighboring schools? These people don't wear uniforms, and their faces grimace every time Gemini scores.

"Damn, why are you guys so stupid, letting a brat just get points like that?"

The person next to him spoke up angrily, Fourth was sure, this guy came from the next school, and didn't look dignified at all. Fourth pouted and expressed his attitude that it was because they didn't play well, no, it was because they didn't play as well as Gemini. Fourth sat and thought over and over again, why did I say good things about him? I'm really crazy.

Fourth's attitude was accidentally seen by the guy sitting next to him. He only now noticed that next to him there was a very cute Chula boy, and an omega with a sweet cream scent. He slammed his hand on the back of the chair in the front row

"Hey little brother, what's with your attitude? Do you want your brother to give you a beating?"

Fourth's whole body stiffened. Was it unlucky to step on the street with his left foot today? Trying to smile, Fourth quickly responded.

"No, no, you guys are mistaken, heh."

Fourth laughed while trying to suppress the sadness in his heart, because the facial expressions of the people sitting next to him seemed like they wanted to cause trouble.

"Okay then, little brother, tell me who wins this match?"

This guy standing next to me is truly shameless. He leisurely put one arm on my shoulder, the other hand pointed towards the yard and asked. Isn't his question too ridiculous? I'm from Chula, so I can't say that another school won.

Seeing that Fourth didn't answer, the other guy looked uncomfortable and wrapped his arms around her a little tighter. Fourth raised his hand to push him away

"Let go, you crazy guy"

Fourth got angry because of being touched and bothered. For Gemini, Fourth felt scared, but with this name, he refused to yield and argued.

"You dare say I'm crazy?"

Fourth was immediately grabbed by his cheek. This noise caught everyone's attention. It seemed that this newcomer didn't know that Fourth was the person Gemini was aiming for. They were all silently praying for him. him.