CH 35 - FEAR AND AVOIDANCE

Dunk was taken to a room, the light was blocked by a blindfold, all vision was blocked by an invisible blackness. The sound of the door closing, the air from some pheromone smells wafting in the air. Dunk didn't see anything, he only felt extremely oppressed. He dismissed these pheromone smells, frowned in discomfort. .

The sound of chaotic footsteps rang out in the room. Dunk estimated that there were two or three people standing in this room, including Topher, the person he hated so much. Since two years ago, it seemed like we wouldn't see each other again, but perhaps God brought him and him to meet again in this situation, a situation that even Dunk did not dare to imagine that he would be gentle with him.

Dunk was tied to a chair in a room that he could not identify. Earlier in the car, because he was too resistant, Topher tied his hands and feet and blindfolded him. Dunk tried struggling for a while but could only hear clicking sounds, the creaking of the chair, and heard Topher seeming to be talking on the phone with someone.

(I told you not to be reckless, why did you arrest him?)

"Calm down, don't you want him to remember the past?"

(...)

"Make Dunk Natachai cry and run away again because he can't accept the truth"

Dunk couldn't see, but Dunk could hear everything he said. A wave of cold air passed through Dunk's body, he understood everything he said, just listening was enough to feel how rude and scary his tone was. He promised himself he wouldn't be afraid, but Dunk's body didn't seem to listen, all his skin felt uncomfortable and disgusting, a tear fell from Dunk's eye, Dunk already wondered why. I am also the one who has to endure this humiliation.

Topher ended the phone call and turned around to see Dunk's situation and couldn't help but feel happy and excited

"Look, it seems like you're remembering two years ago, right?"

The blindfold was removed with one hand, light spread into his eyes, Dunk began to see clearly everything that was happening in front of him. The Topher in front of him was still the same despicable person, still had the same scary smile. One of his hands reached out and squeezed Dunk's cheek, turning it left and right, admiring it for a while

"Hide pheromones? Do you think you can escape like that?"

Topher spoke, then arbitrarily rummaged through the clothes he was wearing, indeed found a box of pills hiding pheromones, he walked around Dunk, as soon as he touched the back of his neck, Dunk shouted loudly

"Go away, don't touch me"

Dunk leaned forward, but all resistance was powerless. Topher had already seen the pheromone barrier, and immediately removed it. Rose-scented pheromones floated in the air, competing with the other alpha's auras. In a room, four alpha auras clash fiercely, oppressing, irritating, coercing, competing, all of them frantically demanding control positions for themselves.

Dunk hated this smell. Even if it was his own, he would never want to smell it. He just tried to take back the pheromones and let their pheromones invade. Topher leaned close to Dunk, buried himself in the crook of his neck, inhaling the scent.

"Get out, you bastard"

Dunk stubbornly cursed him. If his hands and feet weren't tied, he would have been willing to use everything he could to beat him.

"I'm wondering, why didn't an alpha like you find an omega instead of falling in love with an alpha? Unfortunately, you fell in love with Joong Archen, so others hated you to the point of playing dirty and harming you.

Dunk shook his head, not wanting to hear him talk about that anymore, tears still flowing down his cheeks, Topher passionately looked at the person in front of him, when did an alpha become so weak, he smirked and smiled.

"Should I make you remember the past?"

"Don't...please"

Dunk was scared when he heard him mention it, the past obsessions began to overflow, invading the mind that had tried to build a defense shield for so long. Now everything seemed to have collapsed, Dunk trembled, his face turned gray with fear, begging him in a low voice, no matter what, don't let him go through that again.

Topher's hand gently rubbed the back of his neck, where the gland was still intact but still had a tooth mark. It's been two years, but that tooth mark is still there. Although not permanently or temporarily marked, this tooth mark still exists, perhaps because of it Dunk wanted to hide the nape of his neck. Dunk tried to escape the hand that was caressing the back of his neck, his hand was touching Dunk's most taboo place, he looked at him with hateful eyes, if possible he just wanted to kill him immediately.

"Don't look at me with those eyes, let's review old times."

"Do not"

No matter how much Dunk resisted, Topher untied him from the chair and then immediately carried him and threw him on the bed, his wrists and ankles still tied like that, Dunk tried to crawl to the other side of the bed to avoid him. Tonher grabbed Dunk's leg Dunk's leg and pulled him back. Because Dunk lost his inertia, he fell face down on the bed, his body being pulled back by him. I tried to kick him off with my feet, but it was all just fruitless resistance.

His whole body pressed down on him. He used force to remove the coat from Dunk's body. His tied hands couldn't use both hands to resist. Dunk could only use all his hands to push him away. This resistance really took him time. Topher's eyes flashed with impatience. He began to lose patience and bent down to bite Dunk's shoulder.

"Don't...but..."

Dunk screamed in pain, the past rushing back made him bitterly beg him with a weak voice. Dunk was tired so he couldn't resist anymore, maybe he gave up, but the worst things happened to him again. If possible, could Dunk die right now, such a thought popped into his head, because the dirty guy in front of him was passionately touching his body...