CH 30 - WHO IS DIFFERENT ?

Phuwin is quieter these days, because Pond doesn't cause trouble anymore. In other words, Phuwin feels like he's been strange lately. Every time he sees him, he just calmly walks by, or talks to his friends, or doesn't see him. The most times he sees him are probably when he's standing with Dunk.

Phuwin didn't understand, and felt unfamiliar. Since when had he been able to talk to Dunk, and he often bought water, most recently he even took Dunk home. Every time like that, Phuwin scolded him, but he didn't seem to care about him, and he didn't even bother to argue back. Phuwin was very upset, feeling like he didn't have any good intentions towards Dunk, but also feeling like he didn't want to see that.

Currently Phuwin is walking to class, passing a building, Phuwin hears a strange sound behind him, it sounds like cursing and fighting. Phuwin walked by, his eyes accidentally met the other person's face, he was using his fists, he started to act like a thug again. After his life was spared, the beaten boy bowed his head and ran away for half a second, not daring to look back.

Pond must have stood looking at his slightly red hand when a friend pulled out a towel for him, he conveniently took it, wiped it and threw it away. His eyes met Phuwin standing there looking at him, he was still the same, looking at him as if nothing happened. Taking a few steps forward, he was already standing in front of Phuwin.

Phuwin was a bit surprised, he hadn't talked to him recently, and now he suddenly came here, what was his intention. Looking at him with wary eyes, his hands clenched tightly, if he wanted to fight, he was ready to use this fist to punch him.

Pond saw Phuwin's expression. He suddenly smiled slightly and put his hand on Phuwin's shoulder

"Let's go to class, I just wanted to go see Dunk."

Phuwin was put on his shoulder and immediately felt uncomfortable and pushed him away

"Why did you come to see Dunk?"

Phuwin's eyes slightly stopped on the bag he held up, his smile, stiffen, why was he so uncomfortable?

"Don't come then, I'll go first"

Pond he left a sentence, Phuwin gritted his teeth and ran after him, letting him go to Dunk first might be even more dangerous, and Phuwin needed to find out what his purpose was in approaching Dunk.

"Pond, why are you suddenly being nice to Dunk? What's the purpose of you approaching Dunk?"

Phuwin walked next to him and raised his claws to ask

"It's none of your business"

"Don't you dare flirt with Dunk."

Pond stopped, turned around and looked at Phuwin, he was reading all the expressions on his face. Pond looked at Phuwin like that, then just gave a small smile.

"If that's true, then you can stop it. Phuwin, I won't cause trouble with you anymore, your brother is also at peace now, don't cause trouble with me."

After Pond finished speaking, he continued to go to Dunk's class, and Phuwin just stood there looking at him, absorbing every word he uttered earlier. It's true, he changed, changed strangely, he didn't cause trouble with you, nor did he care about you except when you stood with Dunk. Taking steps to catch up, Phuwin quietly watched him enter the classroom, quietly sat down at his desk, quietly watched Pond hand Dunk the bag, quietly listened to the two of them talking, and finally remained silent. Watch him walk out the door.

"Phuwin, Phuwin, what's wrong with you?"

Dunk called a second time, causing Phuwin to escape his gaze on Pond's back and turn around

"No...it's okay"

" Really?"

"Really, what's wrong with you, since when have you become so close to Pond, I'm your best friend, and don't you know that he and I are enemies?"

"Pond helped me a lot. It made me feel good. Besides, he told me he wouldn't bother you, so I felt at ease."

Dunk spoke, Phuwin didn't know how many words he heard, but the words didn't bother him anymore, making Phuwin silent for a while. Since when has Phuwin gotten used to his way of causing trouble, he makes him feel like this. It doesn't feel safe at all, and the most dangerous person is Dunk. If he has bad intentions, what will Dunk do? It seems that now Dunk no longer has doubts about him, and the sadness about Joong seems like it's nowhere to be seen.

Speaking of Joong again, Phuwin was extremely annoyed. If he said he didn't bother, he really wouldn't bother. These past few days, he hasn't appeared at all, and just like that, he no longer bothers Dunk.

"Dunk, what are you and Joong up to?"

Dunk's hand that was flipping through the book stopped slightly when he heard Phuwin ask this, how long had it been since he had seen him? Dunk's heart still reflexively ached when mentioning his name.

"What, isn't he already in a new relationship? What else can I do?"

Phuwin could actually see that Joong no longer texted him asking about Dunk, from the text message he said he will not bother you. You're not stupid and don't realize that the stories he posts on Instagram all tag another person, Gaelic. For Dunk, what he saw was more than Phuwin, Gaelic was in friend mode, and Dunk and Gaelic had been friends for a long time, Gaelic's message board showed more clearly what Phuwin saw, and Dunk was people watch it all.

Dunk suddenly smiled, bitter, sad, and helpless. Maybe he stopped bothering him, maybe it was because of him, yes, he was the one who pushed him away, it was he who saw him. He and Gaelic are a good couple, so I told him to stop bothering me.

-------------------------

After school, Dunk and Phuwin walked on the way back, waiting for Fourth to run out of the classroom, his face still a little rosy, perhaps because he ran so fast, Fourth stood on his knees and breathed heavily.

"Who chased you? Why are you running so hard?"

Dunk asked, is there anyone else who chases you besides Gemini? Both Dunk and Phuwin implicitly thought so but received a shake of the head.

"Not P', I met P' Joong just now, standing and talking to the guy from the other day, I talked a few words, I was afraid you two would wait too long so I ran away."

Fourth breathed and said, just as he left the classroom, Fourth was already walking to Phuwin. On the way, he accidentally met Joong and Gaelic walking together, but Gaelic goes to different schools, why did he come to Chula today? , the only reason was just to meet Joong, Fourth talked a few words and then said hello to Joong, I quickly ran to where Phuwin was standing

"Let's go"

Dunk spoke, afraid that if he stood here any longer, he and he would accidentally meet again. However, human calculation is not as good as heaven's calculation, he and Gaelic have already come here. Thinking they would have to talk together, just as Gaelic was about to say hello, he held his hand and left the school, passing everyone.

Phuwin was furious, my friend didn't even say hello to me, and even held the other person's hand. Is it like Dunk said, the two of them had some kind of relationship. Dunk pursed his lips and watched Joong leave. A sharp pain mixed with his body. Dunk was no longer in the mood to eat.