CH 81 - PONDPHUWIN 🔞

Warning!!!

This chapter contains H, language with 18+ elements, and also contains language that may be violent, not applicable to real-life characters, if you feel uncomfortable, please click back.

-----------------------------------------

Phuwin has been sitting on the bed in an uneasy mood for a while now. The sound of running water in the bathroom suddenly stopped, returning silence to the room. Phuwin lightly swallowed his saliva and leaned forward to look at the bathroom door.

The door clicked and Pond walked out of the bathroom wearing only a towel around his waist, revealing his perfectly proportioned body. Phuwin's eyes continued to look at him indifferently. Pond's charm and charisma had increased by one level when he had just finished bathing.

Pond smiled slightly, and approached Phuwin who was in a bewildered state. It wasn't until he stood in front of him that Phuwin woke up.

"What are you going to do to me Pond ?"

Phuwin asked, moving back a little but he was pressing forward

"What's the point of having a room Phuwin ?"

Pond smiled, looking at the little cat under him that was suddenly stubborn but still loved to be pampered. That way of calling you also made him laugh. Since you're married, today he will help you change your calling.

Pond looked straight at Phuwin, then released his pheromones to force him to have sex. He admitted that he was a scoundrel, but he was only a scoundrel like this with his wife alone. Phuwin suddenly smelled wine pheromones entering his nasal cavity, his body suddenly shivered in response. His pheromones were still entangled with him, plus he began to force him closer to the head of the bed, his back touched the bed, he put his hands on him to stop him. Phuwin began to feel his body heat up along with losing control of his pheromones, the mint smell on his body wanted to be released to blend with his pheromones.

Pond curled his lips into a smile. Even though Phuwin still resisted at times like this, he resisted weakly, while he dominated all fronts and had fun. Putting his hand on his chin, he pushed his head up, letting his eyes look straight into his eyes

"Phuwin, I love you"

As soon as the sentence ended, he came forward to kiss him, the kiss was filled with a passionate, salty flavor. Phuwin was influenced by his pheromones, his body began to feel real love, he then accepted that kiss, and continued to kiss back every time he pressed.

Gently opened his mouth to let his hot tongue flow into the wet mouth, pulling his tongue out to entwine with him, he sucked his tongue, greedily sucking out all the aftertaste of sweet nectar in his mouth, his hand stopped blocking it. He moved his hand to the back of his head and pressed his head deeper into his side.

"Um..."

That burning kiss made Phuwin cry out, suddenly remembering that he said he loved him just now, causing Phuwin's whole body to heat up, every nerve and touch became sensitive and hungry for me.

Realizing Pond stopped, but his body felt it wasn't enough, Phuwin used his hand to pull him back into the kiss. Pond pulled Phuwin's body closer to him, gradually letting him lie down on the bed, the two continued to kiss.

Pond fumbled through his shirt, found his little bean, and gently plucked it. Phuwin jumped, he suddenly entered, causing a flow of pleasure to appear in his body. Pond let go of his lips, pushed his shirt up, revealing his chest and slim abdomen. Now he had a chance to look closely, he was an alpha and yet he was so white and slim, everywhere was glowing.