CH 11 - BEING A SERVANT

Phuwin had to run down to the cafeteria at lunchtime, because some guy kept texting and bothering him. As soon as he entered the cafeteria, he saw Pond's face sitting in a corner. There was no one around him. Since he entered, everyone automatically stayed five meters away from him.

Phuwin came closer, gave him an unsympathetic look, then was forced by him to go get food. He got him a plate of rice, then intended to leave

"Where are you going?"

"After you get it, I'll go home. I'll go eat with my brother."

"Sit here"

"What are you thinking? I don't have time to sit and watch you eat."

Phuwin immediately rebutted his words. Pond looked at him, a bit of dissatisfaction appeared in his eyes.
That makes him feel so frustrated. Phuwin looked at his watch, today he had arranged to have lunch with Dunk and Fourth outside of school, but now suddenly he was stuck with Pond.

"Hurry up, I have no patience"

Pond uttered a sentence, this imperative tone finally made Phuwin sit back.

"Go and get some food"

Phuwin was furious but couldn't do anything. He ran all the way to the cafeteria, ordered a plate of rice, then texted Dunk and Fourth saying he was busy so he couldn't eat together. The plate of rice was brought out, and Phuwin immediately returned, without saying a word, sat across from him and ate himself. Pond saw his actions and smiled slightly. If he was reasonable, he would forgive him, but if he was stubborn, he wasn't sure what he would do.

Pond was sitting down to eat when Ohm ran over and patted him on the shoulder

"Pond, are you not coming to class today?"

"Bored"

One short word is enough to show Pond's mood towards learning. Ohm sat down next to Pond, he spoke

"Our new classmate in our class is so amazing. This morning he even made the whole class wide-eyed because he did it before the lecturer gave a lecture."

"Is there a new person in the class?"

Three question marks appeared in Pond's head. He didn't go to school to tell him, he didn't even remember anyone's face in class, let alone this.

"I don't know if you miss so much school"

Ohm shook his head in frustration, only now noticing Phuwin sitting opposite, looking at Phuwin for a while, Ohm saw that he was not paying attention to the two of them, and was even attentively picking something out of his plate of rice.

Pond also noticed, he looked closely at what Phuwin picked up, it was minced shrimp, really patient, not missing even a single piece.

"Can't eat shrimp?"

Pond spoke, Phuwin just looked up at him for a second and then continued to pick Each piece of shrimp comes out. Pond frowned in displeasure, why didn't he order it just now if he couldn't eat it?

Actually, Phuwin is allergic to all types of shrimp. Today, because he kept texting Dunk and Fourth, he didn't expect that his plate would be filled with this type of minced shrimp. When he got back to the table, he looked closely and realized that he had missed it, so he diligently sat down to pick it up, he didn't want to waste food.

Ohm saw Pond's eyes like that, he reached out to pick up the bowl of shrimp that Phuwin had picked out and poured it back into Phuwin's plate. Suddenly, Phuwin stiffened, looking at the plate of rice in front of him filled with shrimp meat again, his eyes visibly darkened.

"This plate is for me to eat. Go get a new plate."

Ohm spoke, then pulled Phuwin's plate of rice towards him. Looking up at Phuwin who was still motionless, Ohm spoke again

"What's wrong little brother, let me go get it for you"

Ohm changed his name mainly to tease Phuwin. When Phuwin heard this, he had a real reaction. He shot an angry look at Ohm, who was indeed Pond's friend, with the same unpleasant personality. Phuwin didn't want to eat anymore, but Pond's eyes eyes, I suddenly felt like I had to go, so my steps automatically returned to the rice counter, ordered a plate of rice, and brought it back to their table.

While Phuwin went to get rice, Pond turned and kicked Ohm's foot

"Your mother Pond, didn't your eyes tell me to do that?"

Ohm, felt so angry, just now seeing Phuwin sitting and picking shrimp was really annoying, so I helped him buy a new plate to eat faster.

"But I didn't tell you to eat his food."

Pond gritted his voice, what is this attitude, should Ohm think that he is jealous

"Okay okay, hey give me his plate of rice"

Ohm pushed Phuwin's plate of rice to him, his friend was really confused, sometimes this way, sometimes that, Ohm didn't stay here for long after that, letting Pond sit with Phuwin. When Phuwin returned, he saw that his plate of rice was empty, and Pond was calmly watching him put the plate of rice down.

Phuwin sat down to eat, feeling uncomfortable with his gaze. After he finished eating, he left, when he wasn't free to sit here and look at him. Phuwin couldn't swallow another mouthful of rice, so he put down his chopsticks and looked at him

"You're out of work, why are you looking at me?"

Pond frowned. Although the person in front of him agreed to listen to him, his mouth was still as stiff as before. He didn't say anything, just calmly uttered a sentence

"Are you done eating yet? When you're done, go get me some water."

Even though Phuwin was annoyed, he still had to get up to get him water. He wondered if he had no legs or why he always made him do these things. Pond actually had someone bring him food or water, but recently he let Phuwin do it, so he could make him listen to his wishes.

After Phuwin escaped from the Pond, it was time for afternoon class. He was relieved and returned to his classroom. Seeing Dunk sitting at the table, waving at him, Phuwin quickly ran over and sat with him. Remember the last time I accidentally saw the pheromone blocking patch on the back of Dunk's neck, Phuwin suddenly stared at Dunk for a long time. Now he noticed again, it was indeed real.

Dunk felt Phuwin staring at him, and suddenly felt confused

"Why are you looking at me so fiercely?"

"Um, nothing"

Even though Dunk heard Phuwin say that, he still felt a little uneasy in his heart. Until it was time to leave, Phuwin pulled Dunk all the way to the less-frequented area behind the school.

"Dunk, I'm asking something, you have to tell me the truth"

"What could I lie to you about?"

"Why did you put a pheromone barrier on?"