CH 84 - BABY IS BORN

Today is a normal day but not normal, it is a normal day for everyone but not normal for Ohm. Nanon is now more than nine months pregnant, and his belly from when he was small is now much larger. This morning, Nanon was going to the kitchen to find food when suddenly his stomach showed signs of pain. He shouted loudly for Ohm upstairs, who frantically took him to the hospital.

The door to the delivery room was full of people. PondPhuwin, JoongDunk and GeminiFourth, as soon as they heard the news of Nanon's giving birth, dropped everything and rushed over. Fourth's belly was already big and was expected to give birth next month, but he kept asking him to bring over. All of them, looking at Ohm who was restlessly walking back and forth in front of them, made their heads dizzy, and finally had to pull him down and force him to sit still. Time ticked by, every second and every minute made them anxious to death.

After a while, the doctor called Ohm into the room. It seemed like Nanon was having difficulty giving birth, from inside. From the room came his painful screams, perhaps Nanon was biting his hand, or hold something by the head.

Phuwin stood outside listening to those miserable sounds. He was already depressed. He angrily reached out and grabbed Pond's head, shouted loudly.

"Pond Naravit, if I knew giving birth would be this painful, I wouldn't give birth to your child!"

"Oh no, wife, it hurts me"

Pond held his head and cried out, a pair of people screaming in pain inside wasn't enough, yet it was so noisy outside. Fourth looked at his brother like that, his eyes began to tear up and he cried, causing Gemini to panic as well

"Fourth, what's wrong with you?"

"Sniff...giving birth hurts"

"It's okay, it's okay, I'm here."

Gemini shot a murderous look at Phuwin, suddenly making a noise that now makes Fourth psychologically affected. He swore that if Phuwin was not Fourth's biological brother and brother-in-law, he would come and beat him as long as he stops that act of domestic violence. Gemini stroked Fourth's back, coaxed him to be obedient, and wanted to take him home, but Fourth insisted on waiting for Nanon to finish giving birth, so he had to let him stay.

The most peaceful scene right now is probably JoongDunk. This couple was originally the quietest. Dunk was tired from waiting for a long time, so he leaned heavily on Joong, even though his eyes were about to fall asleep. but still tried to open it to wait for news that Nanon had given birth. After a while, Ohm came back with disheveled hair. He was crying right in front of the room door, crying and saying that Nanon had given birth and was a boy. Everyone at that time saw him crying like that and had to tell him off for a while. Then when they saw Nanon being pushed to the hospital room to rest, they all gathered together and talked.

---------------------------

After a while when Nanon gave birth, Fourth was also the next one. Learning from the previous experience, Ohm hurriedly took Nanon from home to the hospital. Gemini had brought Fourth into the VIP room a few days ago to wait for birth. This time he must be with him twenty-four out of twenty-four hours, there is not a single moment that I do not pay attention to you, he is afraid that all he needs is him. 

Since entering the hospital, Fourth has had a much harder time sleeping, because he was worried that he wouldn't be able to give birth, so Gemini had to lie next to him and comfort him all night. One day, Fourth was going to the bathroom to get some clothes when he showed signs of going into labor. Gemini immediately called the doctor to take him to the delivery room immediately.