CH 63 - PHUWIN FALLS INTO A TRAP

Fourth was led into a noisy and bustling bar, flashing countless dazzling lights and bustling melodies hitting his ears. Fourth was not used to this sound. As soon as he entered, his head dizzy because he was not used to it. Pushed to a table with four alphas, he recognized two of them as Max and his younger brother.

The eyes staring at me were not just the two of them, but everyone's eyes from the moment I stepped inside, they began to fixate on Fourth. A dominant omega going to a bar can easily attract an alpha, especially an omega with a sweet scent like Fourth. Everywhere I passed by, milk cream pheromones wafted through. This scent made everyone pay attention to me and look at me with hungry eyes.

Max happily pulled Fourth closer

"Little brother, do you remember this little brother?"

"Of course I remember, I have to give you him later"

"Okay, let's enjoy together"

Fourth shivered, his whole body stiffened when he heard their sinister words. Fourth knew that he had already accepted that he had exchanged himself for the safety of the people he loved, so he did not dare to show anything to them. Fourth felt Max's hand going around his waist, gently rubbing his waist, making him uncomfortable and twisting, his eyes shining on a thin layer of water, Fourth endured his touch all over his body.

"Fourth, drink this for me, it's delicious"

Max put a glass of wine in front of Fourth, not sure if it was strong or light. He shook his head but he forced him to swallow it all. The wine felt cold, but when it entered his body, it made him hot. I woke up, my throat was dry, I wasn't used to this level of alcohol so I grimaced. Before he could adapt to the glass of wine he just had, Fourth had to drink another glass because Max forced it into his mouth, his hand was helpless to block it but he couldn't do anything.

After three drinks, Fourth felt his body become lightheaded, everything began to fade, and his emotions became more sensitive. Max's hand began to grope inside his shirt, touching his skin and groping, he began to enjoy his dinner.

"Brother, you should take care of Phuwin, leave this sweet boy to me"

Max's younger brother spoke, Max's hand movements also stopped, he looked at the clock

"Yeah, Phuwin Tangsakyuen is probably coming soon"

Fourth's eyes became even more shocked, as if he had mistakenly heard his name

"You guys, you bastards, you tricked me"

Fourth jumped up, Max promised me that if I came today, I would not call Phuwin, he would also delete the data if I accepted to come here and have sex with him. Only now did Fourth realize that bastards like them couldn't keep their word. Fourth automatically took a few steps away, fumbled for the phone in his pocket, wanting to call Phuwin, but immediately his younger brother Max controlled him and took the phone away.

"Save...um...um"

Before he could call for help, Fourth was silenced by his younger brother Max and dragged upstairs in one go. His whole body was suppressed as he entered the strange room. Fourth was thrown straight onto the bed. Before he could sit up, his younger brother Max forcibly stuffed a strange pill into his mouth.

Fourth shivered in fear, the pill had entered his stomach, but he didn't know what it was. His younger brother Max didn't oppress me anymore, he probably let me go, got out of bed and did something unknown, called Max, I heard the name Phuwin. Fourth fumbled in his pocket for the inhibitor pill, quickly swallowing it because he started to feel strange in his body. Jumped out of bed and looked for something to protect himself, but there was nothing except a vase of flowers and a bottle of wine on the table. I quickly grabbed that bottle of wine, smashed it to pieces, and stood defensively in front of him.

Max's younger brother turned to look at Fourth after hearing that crashing sound. He had just received a call that Phuwin had fallen into a trap and ran here, perhaps struggling with Max down there.

"Don't come here "

Fourth shouted, clutching the broken glass bottle in his hand and looking at him, in return he saw a smirk from the other person. He calmly walked closer to me, releasing his pheromones

"That pill probably worked, right?"

-----------------------

Phuwin returned home and was about to open the door when he discovered a strange letter. He was suspicious of taking it into the house. After reading all the words on the paper, he was furious. Jumping into the car quickly, Phuwin went to the address Max had arranged for him to meet. Phuwin heard rumors that he must have come to my school yesterday to cause trouble, and calmly announced that Fourth was his lover. I wanted to go home and ask Fourth, but because Fourth looked tired, I didn't have time to ask.

Phuwin did not understand when Fourth became Max's lover, or whether his younger brother really had a lover or not, but when he read the words that Max took Fourth to the bar, he knew he did not have good intentions towards him. Angrily he pressed down on the gas pedal, the bar was not a safe place for an omega, Fourth was definitely in danger.

"Pond! You're good at fighting, aren't you? Hurry to the address and beat this bastard to death for me."

Phuwin called Pond and shouted loudly, telling him the address. He did not wait for him but came first alone. If he was even a second late, Fourth could be in danger at any time.

Phuwin rushed straight into the bar, ignoring the painful noise surrounding his ears. He looked around, mentally cursing who Max was. There were a bunch of people here.

Before he could find it, Max's group automatically surrounded him. Phuwin looked towards a person leaning back on a chair sipping a glass of wine, probably looking at him with despicable eyes, no need to guess. Furthermore, Phuwin knew it was Max. Stepping quickly to Max's side, the first thing he did was grab his collar

"Where the fuck is Fourth?"

He was moved up by his scissors, only raising his hands with a dazed look at him, the smirk on his lips really made Phuwin want to punch him immediately. Max looked at Phuwin, closed his eyes and wanted to smell his pheromones

"It's really fragrant, I like your pheromones very much, Phuwin"

The more he spoke, the more he revealed his true nature, Max immediately received a punch from Phuwin, his hairline was also grabbed by him, he held his head and gritted his teeth, cursing loudly, Phuwin is truly a cat with sharp claws.

Max's juniors saw this and quickly rushed to relieve their big brother. Even though Phuwin was pulled away, he still screamed loudly.

"Where the hell is my brother?"

Feeling really annoying, everyone around him also started to notice, so Max silently approached Phuwin, a scent spreading into his nose through the towel he pressed against. Phuwin groaned a few times and then fainted. With Max's wave of his hand, the sensible juniors took Phuwin upstairs.

-------------------

An unbelievable thing is that the bar that Phuwin and Fourth went to tonight is next to the big hotel where the party took place two years ago that made Dunk give up his love. Joong was standing in that room, he was about to make a bet, if that person really came, he would know all the truth. 

In the room, besides him, there was another person, tied up lying on the cold floor. Topher was tied tightly by a series of ropes, his mouth was covered with tape, unable to speak, only mumbling into the air. understand what you are saying. Joong looked at Topher with cold eyes. He sat on the opposite chair, powerfully looking down from above at the person lying on the ground, two different extremes, two different styles and two different temperaments. , he...now stands above everything compared to Topher.

A few minutes ago, there were two other people in this room, but perhaps because of the call and the cat's scolding, Pond ran away to the bar next door, and Gemini, he left long before Pond. , Joong looked at the computer placed in front of the table, quietly pressed a key, all data was quickly deleted, now there are only two dangerous things left, Fourth is being harassed by his younger brother Max and Phuwin is being forced to go to surgery by Max. magic, but they can't let things happen so easily, the winner of this game must be them.