CH 32 - I DON'T WANT TO MARRY YOU

Pond stepped down and Tay and Earth called the whole family out to the barbecue party they had just prepared in the garden. So everyone pulled together to sit on a table full of food, everything was hot and the smell of food was delicious. Everyone picked up their chopsticks to eat. After a while, Tay asked again

"Phuwin, you and Pond still haven't decided to get married, you two get married first, you can build your relationship later."

"Yes, I think now is not the time for me to get married."

Phuwin obediently responded, but still could not avoid this

"I have an opinion"

Gemini suddenly interjected

"Let me marry Fourth instead of Phuwin and Pond.

One, two, three people, Pond, Phuwin and Fourth, were startled after hearing this, some choked on water, some rolled their eyes, some cried and didn't want to.

"Dad, don't agree, Fourth doesn't want to get married yet."

After hearing this, Fourth screamed loudly. He gently shook Mix's arm sitting next to him with tears in his eyes. Only TayNew had no opinion. His precious son had just given a not bad idea. Both of them liked it. looked at each other and smiled then looked towards EarthMix. EarthMix also nodded

"Gemini you like Fourth?"

"Yes, I can take good care of Fourth."

Soft-spoken, Phuwin looks at him now as completely fake, when he opened his mouth at school it was scolding, why is he so polite now, Phuwin doesn't look familiar at all

"Fourth doesn't want to get married"

"What's wrong Fourth, Gemini is also good. I heard that he take care of you at school lately, right?"

Since when did my little dad know that Gemini regularly buys me food and milk, but he doesn't take care of me at all, he always scolds me to accept everything he gives me, it's scary to death.

"P' Phuwin..."

Fourth knew that no matter how big or small he said, he wouldn't listen, so he turned to Phuwin for help, looking at him with sparkling eyes. Fourth was scared, I... I still don't know what love is. Don't force me to get married early. Phuwin heard Fourth's plea and said something to help him

"Fourth is still young, don't force him. If he likes someone, he will marry him. Why force him to do something he doesn't like?"

Everyone was silent after hearing this. It seemed like his fathers were too excited and that's why they were in such a hurry

"It's okay, it's okay, Fourth doesn't need to get married right now. Tell me who you love."

Earth patted Fourth's head and said, Fourth then smiled brightly and nodded his head, while Gemini just silently watched, the fact that he asked to marry made me so scared, he treated me very well, after all. Why are you still afraid of him?

Not long after, New turned to the topic of Pond and Phuwin's wedding. Phuwin had to spend a few more long lines explaining that he didn't want to get married right now, he just wants to focus on his studies. In the end, fortunately, no marriage happened.

------------------------------

A few more weeks have passed, and everyone's lives are still like a spinning wheel that cannot stop. Pond went to a bar today. As soon as he stepped inside, he saw Ohm waving at a bar table in the corner. He calmly walked closer, leaned down on the chair and looked at the bustling scene in front of him.

Out of familiarity, the waiter brought him a glass of red wine that he often drank, just like the smell of his pheromones. Pond picked it up and smacked his lips. He didn't need to look to know that the omegas inside were staring at him, and intentionally emitting pheromones to attract the alphas.

The waist lines dancing and twisting in front of their eyes, the bustling sounds and flickering lights make people easily fall into fantasy, all intoxicated with their pleasure, the smell of mixed pheromones, If they are not alert, they can rush into each other and devour them.

This bar is a place for alphas and omegas to come together to satisfy their own needs. He is the same, he often comes here, looking for a few girls to play with, but that was a long time ago, since he tasted those soft lips as well as the scent of mint tangerine clinging to his nose. , Pond is no longer interested in any pheromone smell. He used to like the cool pheromone smell, and the mint smell is the perfect coolness.

He likes the smell of mint, but he won't admit that he likes him. Pond must have hung out with many people, changing people like changing clothes, never being serious with anyone, so maybe he's just interested in that scent. momentarily.

"Hey, why are you so calm now, not looking for girls to play with anymore?"

"If you like it, get it"

Pond replied Ohm, he continued to pick up the glass of wine and sip. They continued drinking together until late at night, until Ohm's eyes accidentally landed on someone

"Hey, Pond, isn't that Phuwin?

Pond must have heard Ohm's words and suddenly looked in Ohm's direction. His eyes suddenly stared at Phuwin walking into the middle of the bar. He was looking around wildly, holding the phone in his hand and talking to someone. Through the flickering lights that were not clear, he still recognized his urgency, along with the looks of all the alphas and omegas in the shop, a dominant alpha appeared here for the first time, his dressing style was not at all like his. That playboy with pure beauty stood in the middle of the crowd, attracting everyone's attention. After Phuwin hung up the phone, he went upstairs without paying attention to who was looking at him, he just disappeared behind the wall.