Springtrap (Novel Trilogy)

General Info:

Version of: Bonnie the Bunny/Spring Bonnie

Type: Springlock Animatronic

Possessed by: William Afton

First Appearance: Twisted Ones

Latest Appearance: Fourth Closet

Role: Main Antagonist

Status: Destroyed

Killer: William Afton

Quotes (NOTE: Not every quote is in here):

"I haven't been Dave for a long time." 

"You've made me one with my creation!" 

"I'm more than Afton ever was, and far more than Henry!" 

"I've been master of all these creatures." 

"I didn't take him. I took YOU." 

Game-Connections:

-Like in the games, he has William Afton inside him controlling him. 

Difference from Games:

-He is more yellow than green in the graphic novel. 

-He can speak, unlike game Springtrap. 

-In the graphic novel, more human organs are visible, as well as his skeleton. 

Short Bio:

Springtrap is what's left of SpringBonnie after William Afton got springlocked in the suit a year prior. After escaping Freddy's, he built illusion disks that would create the Twisted Ones to kill Charlie. 

Twisted Ones:

In the Twisted Ones, William is presumed dead, Charlie even goes to check out his suit in the old Freddy's from the previous year, and they find the SpringBonnie suit with William/Dave still inside

In the Twisted Ones, William is presumed dead, Charlie even goes to check out his suit in the old Freddy's from the previous year, and they find the SpringBonnie suit with William/Dave still inside. As it turned out, he managed to escape death and survive the springlock failure, but he is now one with his creation as the springlocks have him trapped in there, earning him the name Springtrap, that he claimed. He tries to attack Charlie and get revenge on her by using the Twisted Ones, then later has a one off with Charlie, where he manages to escape after telling Charlie that he kidnapped HER and not Sammy. 

Fourth Closet:

1 year after The Twisted Ones, Jessica goes to Circus Baby's to investigate strange things happening, there she finds Springtrap, he taunts her and tries to attack, but she knocks him out, but it turned out to be an illusion

1 year after The Twisted Ones, Jessica goes to Circus Baby's to investigate strange things happening, there she finds Springtrap, he taunts her and tries to attack, but she knocks him out, but it turned out to be an illusion. In reality, William managed to get out of the Springtrap costume with the help of Baby, and now many scars remain on him and he is free from the trap.