We Meet Again!!

You walk down the spiral staircase of you and Markipliers house. You have lived together for 3 years now and both of you are popular in YouTube.

Your channels name is y/c/n(your channels name). You and Mark are also a couple and you love each very much but you feel like something's missing.

"Hey y/n!" Mark says enthusiastically.

You giggle. "Hey Markimoo!" You coo.

Marks chuckles and hands you a glass of orange juice. You thank him as you sit down and turn on Netflix.

"What you watchin' pretty girl?" Marks asks sitting down next to you.

"I'm watching Y/f/m!" You say happily.

"Hmm, never herd of it! Okay, but it better be a good one!" Mark points a finger at you.

You laugh and put his finger down slowly.

"It's not nice to point now is it?" You chuckle.

Mark grunts and slouches down in the couch. You rub his stomach and he breaths like a dog getting a belly rub.

"You really know how to make me laugh don't you pretty boy!" You joke.

"Yes I do my darling!" He kisses you.

You kiss back. You pull away and sigh.

"What's wrong? Did I do something? Am I not good anymore? Am I-"

You interrupt. "No no no no! It's just, I feel like I'm missing something but I just can't put it in the picture!" You sigh.

Mark sighs and gets up. You give him a confused look as he runs up the stairs not saying anything.

You slump as you try to figure out what just happened.

Suddenly Marks phone goes off. You grunt and pick it up from the table. You look at it as it's just a Twitter notification.

You set it back down and turn in y/f/m and watch it.

---

2 hours passed as your still sitting on the couch looking at your phone. You lock it and get up. You take a good long stretch as you head to your recording room.

You decided to make a vlog today you set the camera up and you rub your eyes. You warm up and turn on record.

"Heelllloooo ladies and gentle bugs!! My name is y/YouTube/n! Today we will be doing something different. A regular ol' vlog! You got that!? Well if not, you better still watch!

So before I say anything else. I want to say please leave a like and comment! Today, I will just ramble because I'm sooooo bored." You say.

After 10 minutes. You say your outtro and press the record button to stop recording. You edit a little and add some memes and some other random stuff and upload it.

Marks phone goes off again. You sigh.

"MARK! YOUR PHONE IS GOING OFF!" You yell.

"ANSWER IT OR LET IT BE Y/N!" He yells back.

You grunt and head to his phone. It was a Skype call. From, Jack!?

You answer it. "Hey Mar- oh!" Jack says a little bit confused.

You just stare at the image that right in front of you. It's your missing piece of your puzzle. You're long lost friend.

"J-Jack!?" You stutter.

"Y/n!?" He asks confused.

You smile wide and kiss Marks screen.

"Oh...MY GOD!! I've missed you so much!!" You cry.

"I've missed you too!!" Jack coos.

Your eyes start to get glossy. Not sad ones, not bad ones, happy ones!

"Oh y/n! Please don't cry! It's just me!" Jack coos.

"No, no it's not bad ones Jack, it's happy ones!" You say wiping your tears.

Just then you hear Mark do his outtro. You look back at Jack who has a confused look on his face.

"What's up?" He asked confused.

"Nothing really. I just, I just live with Mark." You say sounding disappointed.

Mark comes in and smiles at you. You smile back and you mouth the word 'Jack'. He nods and sits next to you. He kisses your cheek.

You look back at Jack he looks super jealous.

"Hey Jack!" Mark cheered.

"Hey!" Jack faked smiled.

"Um, y/n, I've noticed you still have your Irish accent!" Jack smiled.

You laughed. "Yes I do Jack, but it's not as strong as it used to be when I was living in Ireland." You say.

Jack nodded and Mark wrapped his arm around your waist. You looked at Mark. He kissed you, and you unfortunately, kissed back.

You looked back at Marks phone and Jack was full of anger and jealousy. You blushed because you forgot Jack was there.

"I-I have to go. I'm going to call you guys later. Bye!"

And with that, Jack left the call before you or Mark could even say bye.

"Jesus Christmas!" You said under your breath.

"There must be something wrong with him. He didn't look to kind after. I wonder why?" Mark said getting up.

"Yeah I guess." You sighed.

You got up as well and headed to your recording room. You locked the door behind you.

You set up your Skype and call Jack back.