We Are Together Now And Thats All That Matters

{Your POV}

You woke up the next morning on the couch. You looked at your surroundings. You see Jack sitting there, on the couch, fast asleep, with his legs propped up on the coffee table.

You smiled and yawned. You didn't want to wake up Jack so you just payed there, playing with the rim of the blanket.

You are then recognized to a hand writing on your hand. It was Jacks.

"It hasn't changed, has it!?" You whisper to yourself.

You touch the small note on your hand. It reads:

Y/N, I love you very much, tomorrow is the last day, I want to spend it with the best person ever!:)
-Jackaboy xoxo

You mp smile softly as another yawn approaches. You yawn longly. You decide to make breakfast for the boys today.

You get up slowly from Jacks embrace. He flint he's a little but he still sleeps peacefully. You run into the kitchen and start making pancakes, eggs, bacon, and sausage.

{Jacks POV}

I woke up to a great smell of breakfast. I stretch and smile to remember what happened yesterday. A great, peaceful night with two people I care.

I yawn and hear laughing from the kitchen. I head to the kitchen to see Mark sitting at the little bar and y/n behind cooking.

"Top in the mornin' to ya!!" I say.

"Good morning Jack!! I got your little message!" Y/n giggles.

I blush at her comment. "Oh, well, that was a little something."

"Too cute. Me and y/n were actually just talking about you!!" Mark says.

I raise my eyebrows. "Oh really!?"

Y/n blushes as Mark starts laughing. I sit down next to Mark look at them with confusion.

"Y-yeah we were." Y/n stutters.

"Oh." Is all I say.

"Breakfast is served!" Y/n says, placing the plates in front of Mark and I.

"Ooo!! Looks yummy!" I cheer clapping my hands together.

"I didn't know how you liked your eggs Jack, so I just decided with scrambled." Y/n says shyly.

"It's fine punch bug!" I say picking up my fork.

Y/n smiles and heads to the fridge. She sets maple syrup on the counter, along with strawberries, butter, whipped cream, blueberries, and chocolate syrup.

"How much do we need?!" I ask laughing a little.

"This is what Mark always wants me to set on the table when we have quests over for breakfast. Whenever we have pancakes. That's why I don't make them that much." Y/n snickers at Mark.

"What!! You never know what they like on their pancakes!! Everyone is different." Mark says putting a fork full of eggs in his mouth.

I roll my eyes. I take a fore full of eggs and put them in my mouth. My eyes widen to the taste of the eggs.

"Aren't they good!! Y/n is the best at cooking." Mark says with a mouth full.

"They are amazing!! I didn't know you could cook y/n!!" I say shoving more in my mouth.

"Jeez, calm your tits, and yes, I cook." She laughs.

I drop my fork on the island and put my hands up to my chest. I rub my hands in circles.