Sam Rythem or Keith Knight

{Your POV}

{2 Months Later}

"I want to love you, (P.Y.T), pretty young thing. You need some lovin, (TLC), tender loving care. And I'll take you there. Take you there!" You sang.

You swayed your hips side to side. You did a little turn and started up making lunch again for you and Jack.

You were two months pregnant. It was April, 2016. Today was the day you were going to find out the gender of your baby.

You turned the volume down on the radio and put the stuff back in the fridge. You grabbed Jack's plate and walked upstairs.

You knocked on Jack's recording room door.

"Come In!!" He shouts.

You open the door. You close it behind you with your foot. You approach him and kiss his temple, setting the plate down.

"A nice lunch for a handsome husband." You say.

"Why thank you!" Jack replies, looking at you with his baby blue eyes. "How's my pregnant wife doing on this fine day?" He asks.

"Great! I have to go back downstairs to get my lunch. Then, I'll watch TV. Around 2:30 we need to leave for the doctors."

"Yay!! Today we get to know the gender of our baby boss!!" Jack cheers.

You roll your eyes and set you hands on your stomach. You had a little baby bump, farther along than last time. A single tear runs down your cheek.

"Y/n sweetheart, are you okay?" Jack asks softly.

You nod, wiping the tear away. "Yeah, yeah. I'm fine."

"Okay. I'll be down to watch TV with ya' lass! Just let me finish editing this video." Jack says,

"Okay!" You say softly.

Jack gives you a kiss on the cheek. As you walk downstairs, you have second thoughts on the name Phillip Pierre.

After you grab you plate of lunch, you take it to the living room. Grabbing the remote, you sit down and scroll through the channels. Nothing was on so you have up and watched SpongeBob.

Jack came downstairs and sat next to you. You both started eating, while watching the stupidest thing on TV that you could find.

After you finished, you got up to out your plate away when Jack stopped you.

"I'll take it for you. You rest here." Jack says.

"No, I'm fine. I can take it. I'm not huge yet!" You say chuckling a bit.

"Lemme take it."

"No! I got it!!"

After your bickering, you finally gave in and let Jack take it for you. He said his quote which made you give in. His quote was:

"A good husband always helps his wife, even on the slightest things"

It's a little stupid, yes, but, that's what Jack is sometimes! (XD)

Jack comes back in. You wanted to tell Jack about the whole Phillip thing. But, you didn't know how to put it in a good sentence.

"Oh boy, oh boy, oh boy! I can't wait for baby Sam or Phillip to some along." Jack cheers, sitting down next to you.

"Jack, here's the thing. I don't like the name Phillip Pierre. Can we change that?" You ask.

"If we change Phillip Pierre, can we change BlueBell?" Jack asks.

"Deal!" You chuckle.

You both start blurting out names, not agreeing to any of them. Some are like Tristan Robert, Russell Fredrick, and then, Pumpkin, Kenny, for Sam, but none of them worked.

"How about this, we make a list and see what names we will both agree on, deal?" Jack asks.

"Deal!" You agree.

As you were writing down your names, an idea clicked in your head.

"Why don't we just name him Jack? That's not you're real name anyway. I can just call you Seân from now on." You say.

"No!! I want to keep the name Jack!! So far, I got one cool middle name. Blank Knight McLoughlin." Jack says.

"We just need something to go with Knight then!" You says shrugging.

As another five minutes pass, you clap your hands together really loud, giving Jack a scare.

"I GOT ONE!!" You yell.

"What is it?" Jack asks.

"Keith. Keith Knight McLoughlin."

Jack sits there thinking about it. You twiddle your fingers around until Jack nods and gives you two thumbs up.

"I may have gotten one for Sam. It'll be Sam. Sam Rhythm McLoughlin." Jack says.

Before you can answer, your phone buzzes. It reminded you have to get to the doctors.

"I like it!" You say, grabbing you coat and slipping on your shoes.

---

As the nurse puts the gel on, it tickles you stomach. The cold gel sends goosebumps up your arms.

Jack sits next to you, holding your hand tight, rubbing the back of you hand with his thumb.

"Okay, your baby is very healthy. You see that, you can see the head. There is the arms and legs." The nurse says.

You smile, seeing your baby on the monitor.

"Do you want to know the gender of your baby?" She asks.

Both of you nod.she signals it a yes. She looks around a little more to make sure it's the right gender.

"It's a girl. Congratulations Mr. and Mrs. McLoughlin!" She says.

"Thank you!" You say.

She wipes off the gel on your stomach. After that, she walks away. You pull your shirt down and squeal.

"We're having a girl Jack!!" You squeal.

"I'm going to be a father of a pretty, nimble, butterfly." Jack says softly.

You 'awe' at his words. You look at the scan in Jack's hand.

"See you soon, Sam." You say.