The Flight

Jack's POV

That's where I just ran upstairs, packed my bags, told Mark to keep an eye on the kids, and just ran to the airport. I wanted to be there for her. Even if we weren't together.

Y/n was my everything and I didn't want to loose her. She was my world, my everything. I didn't want to see her suffer.

The plane ride was going to be forever and I forced myself to stay away from fan girls. They are everywhere. Though I'm still thirty-something years, it's still funny to see young girls and boys come up to me.

Though, a girl around my age stood in front of the seat that was next to me. She looked at me with these bright (any color) eyes which made my heart flutter.

Wait, Sean, you have a wife! Get it over with!

"Hi! Um, can I sit next to you? There are no more spots on the plane and I really thought you would kindly enough allow me." She said smiling.

I smiled back at her. She seemed to hesitate which I laughed at myself at that. Taking the point, she was very pretty!

"Yes, you may. Don't hesitate to ask." I said smiling back at her, patting the seat next to me.

"Thank you so much!" She said in relief taking her bag to her lap.

I looked out the window. This scared me now because of what happened to Y/n. But, I want to get her back. No matter what happens.

"What's your name? Mine's Violet." She said holding her hand out for a shake,

I looked at her, then her hand. I hesitatingly grabbed her sweet, warm, soft hand and shook along with her.

"Mine is Sean. But mostly everyone calls me Jack. So, whatever one you're comfortable with." I smiled.

"I'll call you Sean then!" Violet chuckled letting go.

I smiled and chuckled along with her. She seemed to get the things out of my mind which I didn't want overflowing my mind.

"Why are you going to the U.K?" I asked.

"Oh, I have friends there. How about you?" She asked.

Then it hits me.

"My wife is in the hospital. She was in a plane crash not awhile ago so I'm going to visit her there." I replied now looking down at my hands on my knees.

"Oh I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to ask it's just that I wanted to know why you're going. I'm so sorry Sean." Violet apologized.

"You are totally fine. It's just I wish I was there for her, y'know." I said.

"Just to ask, are you two still together or...?"

"Well, yes and no. She left me nine years ago when she was pregnant with our twins. I was left with my little girl, who is not little anymore, Sam. I finally got my kids back yesterday but my friend and his wife dropped them off. They told me the bad news of my wife who is now in the hospital as I told you before. She never contacted me, only sent me one letter, showing our twins, Autumn and Nixon, at age three, which Sam was then six. Sam is twelve now and the kids are nine. I'm sorry I rambled." I apologize at the end.

"Oh no, you're fine! You can trust me. I won't tell anyone." She smiled and set her hand on my knee.

I looked up at her. Her eyes were shining and that smile she wore probably almost everyday was plastered onto her face.

"Thanks." I said and smiled back at her.

The rest of the ride, Violet and I talked and talked and talked. It really got my mind off of things which made me happy. She made me happy.

But when the plane landed, I was sad that we had to go. It was like I could trust her with everything I said. She was super nice and caring.

"Now, I have to go find my friends." She said grabbing her suitcase along with me.

"Who's your friends?" I asked walking out with her.

"Felix and Marzia Kjellberg." Violet smiled.

"No way!! They are my friends also! I asked them if I could stay with them while seeing my wife." I said shocked as hell.

"Well, looks like we won't be separated for awhile now. Aren't we?" She said smiling.

"I guess we aren't." I said smiling back.