C'mon!

{Your POV}

"Where are we going today Jackaboy!?" You ask.

"Well, we are going to Animal Kingdom y/n!" He says happily.

"OMG!! OVER THERE GIRL!! LOOOOKK!!" Someone screams.

You turn around and see two girls running towards you and Jack. You smile at them look at Jack who looks annoyed.

"Ohmygod, ohmygod, are you two Jacksepticeye and y/YouTube/n?" They ask.

"Yeah we are." You say nudging Jack in the arm.

He jumps and look into reality. He gasps and grabs your hand and squeezes it.

"SEE CHERYL!! I TOLD YOU THEY WERE A THING!!!" One of the girls scream

"Calm yourself. Okay, one of you are Cheryl and you are?" You ask pointing to a girl with blonde hair.

"M-my name is Jess." She stutters,

"Nice to meet you Jess and Cheryl." Jack says.

They squeal and pull out their phones.

"Can we take pictures?" They ask.

"Of course!" You say.

They turn around and you take a selfie with both girls. They leave as you wave bye to them.

"Crazy people. We are only YouTubers, we can't be that special." Jack says walking the other direction of the girls.

"Well, they look up to us. They expect us to be there for them. Just imagine how many people we saved or healed from depression or something. I'm delightful for that!" You state

Jack sighs and stops in his tracks. He grabs both of your hands and stares at you straight in the eyes.

"Y/n, you know exactly what to say and I'm happy for that. You know why? Because you have a special heart. You are the stars and I'm the moon. You are the sky that makes the world beautiful on cloudy days. You are my girl and you have me to be able to come to whenever you need me." Jack says.

You smile. "Jack, I love you so much. You have no clue how much. It's just so unpredictable! Thank you!" You say kissing his lips.

He kisses back and it becomes a passionate kiss. You pull away and let go of one of your connected hands.

"Now, LETS GET THE PARTY STARTED!!" You yell.

You start running towards the bus before it leaves. You hop on and sit on the window side. Jack sits down next to you and holds you hand.

You hear whispers coming from behind you. You could make out just a small bit like 'they are the worst couple', 'Mark deserves her', and 'such a douche.'

You let go of Jacks hand and turn around in your seat to see two teenagers giving you dirty looks.

"If you ever, ever talk that shit about my relationship again. I'm going to slit your fucking throat in your sleep and stab you multiple times, I'm going to gut you out and shove them down your throat, and most importantly, teach you two a fucking lesson about respect with a very hard beating! Do you fucking understand!!?" You ask angrily.

They nod with pure fear and you turn around in your seat,

"Why so brutal?" Jack asks concerned.

"Because, they don't know how to mind their fucking business about people dating who they want!! They are fucking bastards!!" You whisper-yell.

"Well then! Someone is getting their mood swings early!" Jack says chuckling.

"You better watch the mouth McLoughlin or you will get your ass kicked!" You remark.

"Okay jeez!! Fucking can't take a joke can't we?!" He says throwing his hands up in the air in surrender.

---

"This place is so BEAUTIFUL!!" You say spinning in circles.

"Well, we do have to do some fun things but, some of the rides we can't because of a baby coming in its way." Jack says.

You touch your stomach and sigh. "Yeah, I guess."

"Hey, at least it is our baby y/n!" Jack cheers, touching your stomach lightly.

"You alway know how to make me feel better Jack."

---

"C'mon!!! One small expresso ride. Pleeeaaasseee!!" You whine.

Jack through a his head back and grunts, "ugh, fine!"

"YAY!!!" You cheer.

You run into the entrance and get in line. You look to see a longer line then you expected. You cross your arms and slump.

"Stupid line." You mumble.

"Jesus Christ woman! You need to slow down!!" Jack says panting.

"I hate lines." You mumble.

---

"Jack, you made me have the best day of my life. Thank you so much!!" You say squeezing your Mickey Mouse stuffy,

"Anything for my baby girl!" Jack says.

He pecks your lips and opened the apartment door.

"Now, time for some sexy time!!" Jack says wiggling his eye brows.

"It's on!" You say.