"I'm Dreaming, Of A..."

No one guessed the last one. So, I'll tell you. It was the song 'You Should Be Dancing' by the Bee Gees.

----------

{Your POV}

{Christmas Time}

You were in Ireland for Christmas. You and Jack have been dating for 4 months now. You two have been inseparable from each other.

But before, this goes on....

{Back 4 months Ago}

{Marks POV}

Y/n gets rather close to my face.

Next thing I know, she leans in. Her lips puckered out for the kiss.

{Jack's POV}

Y/n leans in, her lips puckered. Mark was as still as stone. No answer to that.

I had my grip to my foot because of y/n hard stomp.

"Ugh!" Mark groans.

Pewds pushes Mark and her lips land on top of his.

Pewds eyes widen. I look over to see Marzia, her hands over her mouth. Pewds pushes y/n off of him. She falls to the floor.

Mark groans, getting up. Marzia runs over to Pewds and hugs him.

I stand there, still with my hand gripped to my foot, and start to cry. Mark rushes over towards me and hugs me tightly.

Y/n lays on the floor, knocked out good.

{The Next Day}

I get out of bed, carefully. I stand up, wincing in pain. I look back to the bed, to see y/n sitting up.

She looks back at me, and rolls her eyes. Her makeup smothered all over, bags under her eyes, and her eyes are blood shot red and puffy.

"Mark came in to check on us. I was awake, you were still in bed. He gave me pills with some orange juice. He told me what happened. Yeah, *sighs*, I did screw up. You don't deserve me, or anyone of you guys. I'm sorry." Y/n apologizes,

She turns back around and start crying again. I sigh and crawl back into the bed. I wrap my arms around y/n's waist and kiss the top of her head.

"I do deserve you. It was a mistake. You were drunk. You couldn't help yourself. I'm sorry." I whisper,

I kiss the top of her head again. I hear her giggle. She turns around and gets takes my hands off her.

"Let me see your foot." She says, sniffing.

I sit down on the bed. My foot was back and blue. It was completely swollen also,

"I'm so sorry." She says.

She places her hand on it. I flinch and wince. She pulls her hand away.

She gets up, and walks to my side of the bed. She takes me in her arms, and fumbles backwards, but catches her balance.

"Your lighter than I known." She jokes.

"Well, I'm the one who usually carries you." I say smiling.

"Well, you're hurt. Now let's head downstairs!" She suggests.

I nod and she heads out of the room. She opens the door and heads down the steps. Pewds, Mark, and Marzia were already there.

She sets me down in the chair and everyone stares at her.

"I'm sorry everyone, especially you Mark and Pewds. I really didn't mean to. I wish I could take it all back but that may never happen. I'm so very sorry." She apologizes.

Everyone smiles at her.

"We forgive!" They all say at the same time.

---

{Present Time}

{Your POV}

You sat in front of the fireplace, keeping yourself warm. A blanket was around your shoulders and Christmas music was playing softly in the background.

Jack came into the room. He had two mugs, filled with hot cocoa and a plate of chocolate chip cookies.

You smiled at him. He smiled back and sat down next to you. He handed you a mug. You thanked him and took a sip out of it,

You kept end the mug in your grasp. Jack's arm wrapped around you waist, pulling you closer to him.

"I couldn't think of a better way than to spend time with you." You say,

"I agree. Spending it with someone you love is the best. I really am happy you're here with me." Jack says,

He kisses the top of your head. You giggle and you say nothing.

Not a word is said. Just the sounds of the fire burning and the radio playing.

"I'm dreaming, of _______. Just like the ones, I used to know. Where the tree tops, glisten, and children, listen. To hear, sleigh bells, in the snow.

"I'm dreaming, of ________. Where every Christmas card, I found. May your day, be marry and bright. And may all, you Christmas', be white."

"Such a beautiful song." You whisper.

You snuggle closer to Jack and close your eyes. You open them back up and look up at Jack. He looks back down at you. You kiss his lips. He kisses back. You break away and smile at one another,

"Merry Christmas y/n." Jack says.

"Merry Christmas, Jack"