Oh It's On!!

Jacks POV

The excitement in her eyes is fantastic! I love it. I means I'm doing to the right thing. I hope though she can stay with me in Ireland. I really wish.

"Y/n, we're here!" I say parking the car.

Y/n looks outside the front window and squeals. She brings out her camera and turns it on!

"We are here!!! I'm here!! Oh my god!! Being back in my home country is so amazing!!!" She yells.

I cover my ears and suck in air between my teeth. She can get loud.

"I think I made poor jackaboy def. I know how to make that feel better!" Y/n cheers.

She places the camera on the headboard so it's facing me and her. She leans in and kisses me and I kiss back.

She pulls away and shuts the camera off.

"You know how many thumbnails are going to be made with that?" I ask jokingly.

"Exactly why I did it!!" She laughs.

I roll my eyes playfully and unbuckle my seat belt. I ump out of the car to smell the sweet smell of Ireland.

"Oh!! Am I getting old!!" I say stretching.

"Oh, poor baby!" Y/n says heading towards the trunk.

"Uh-uh-uh!! Not so fast!! I'm getting the bags." I say running towards the trunk.

"Why thank you kind sir. And my I say, you really ain't carrying everything. Give me the duffle bad and carry on bag!" Y/n says holding her hands out.

I shake my head no. She grunts and walks towards the house.

As I'm walking. I loose my balance and fall on the ground. Y/n starts laughing, heading my way.

"I guess Mr. McLoughlin is having some trouble!!" Y/n says.

"No I'm not!! I can handle this!!" I say getting up.

Y/n just rolls her eyes and grabs her suitcase.

---

"How is your surprise so far?" I ask.

"Perfect! I'm so glad to be here in Ireland! And, being here with you of course!!" Y/n says punching my arm playfully.

"Haha! Well, I'm glad you enjoy it!! Tell me when you need anything. I'm going to do a vlog for my-"

"CAN I BE IN IT WITH YOU!!!" Y/n yells.

"Of course!" I perk up.

She squeals and runs up the stairs to my recording room. I open the door and lock it behind me so it won't echo so much.

I sit down in my chair and spread my legs out. I pat the space between my legs and y/n strolls along and sits there.

"Please turn on the camera." I ask.

She nods and turns the camera on. She moves out of the way. I understood her plan.

"Wa-posh, Top in the mornin' to ya ladies! My name is Jacksepticeye and today we will be doing something different. Today, we will be vlogging because, if you've noticed, I've been uploading pre-recorded videos. Of course. I was gone traveling with my girl, y/n, also known as y/YouTube/n."

"I'm here!!!" Y/n comes in sitting between my legs again.

"See!! My girl. If you haven't known!!" I say winking.

"Oh shut it you!!" Y/n says slapping my arm playfully again.

"Ouchies!!" I whine rubbing my arm.

---

{Your POV}

You were cooking dinner. Yup, Jack was too lazy so he made you cook dinner. You had the radio on. So you were swaying your butt back and forth.

The oven dinged singling that the chicken was done.

You put your oven mitts on and opened the oven door open. You bent down and took the chicken out,

Next thing you know, your butt gets spanked. You gasped and lift your head up to see Jack smirking and opening the refrigerator.

He takes out a water bottle and opens it. He takes a drink out of it. You watch him carefully as his tongue slips through the hole and wiggles it.

You roll your eyes and put your head back in the oven. And again, your butt gets spanked.

"I'm going to kill you Jack!" You say through the oven.

"Yeah okay." He says sarcastically.

"Wow!! You are such an idiot." You say taking the chicken and putting it on top of the stove, kicking the oven door closed.

"What!? It's not my fault my girl has such a sexy ass." He commits, throwing his hands up in the air for surrender.

"Mhm. You'll see Jack, you'll see." You warn.

---

You two were in bed. You had purple shorts on with a white tank top. Jack was just in his boxers.

You slid your hands under the cover over to the rim of Jacks boxers. He was on his phone, but he lowered it, shining the light on you.

"You better not." Jack warns.

"Too late!" You say.

You put your hand through the entrance of his boxers, gliding your hand to his long erection.

"Oh it's on!!" Jack plays.