"She's Juicy and She's Trouble"

{Your POV}

{2 Weeks Later}

"He is coming today!! Actual, they are coming today!!!" You cheer.

"Yeah, we are going to have a party. Lot's of dancing!" Jack says winking.

"Mhm." You hum.

You run upstairs and get dressed. You wanted to tell everyone that you were Jack, knowing that Jack did ask you at Pax, but, dancing at a party was much more fun.

You put on Jack's Like A Boss shirt, with ripped jeans. You leave your colored hair down with a grey, blue, and green beanie. Last, you put on your green converses.

You exit the bedroom and head down the stairs. You see Jack standing there. He chuckles looking from head to toe.

"I love you outfit!" Jack says, laughing.

You laugh. Jack looks around the room. He grabs his beanie and puts it on his head. He runs upstairs.

You have a confused look on your face.

"Eh." You say, shrugging your shoulders,

"Y/n!! Turn around!!" Jack yells.

You stand up abruptly. You look at Jack. You burst out laughing.

He was wearing your YouTube funny quote t-shirt, 'oh so you wanna argue? Bring it. I got my Caps Lock ON! -y/n 2015.' That was in f/c with loose skinny jeans. Also with s/f/c converses.

"I guess we match today!" You joked.

"Of course! We are together? Aren't we? Just, brag a little bit!?" He asks scrunching up his face.

"Of course!" You smile.

Jack hold his hand out, directing you to take it. Of course, you take it and walk out the door, hand in hand, to the airport.

---

"We can walk." Jack says.

"B-but we have so much luggage!" Mark whines,

"Yeah! Exactly!" Pewds whines also.

"C'mon! It can't be that bad!" Marzia joins in.

"Exactly!" You and Jack say at the same time.

You both start laughing, and so does the guys, plus Marzia. Whoops!

"Hey, y/n and Jack! You two look pretty equally alike. I mean, wearing each other's t-shirts, converses, skinny jeans, and a beanie!" Mark says pointing a finger between both of you.

"Of course! They look so cute together like that!" Pewds says.

"Very cute!" Marzia chimes in.

You blush and hide your face. You could sense that Jack was also blushing, just by the love between you two is strong.

"C'mon, let's go!" Jack says.

You nod. Jack takes your hand and carries Pewds duffle bag on the other hand. You intertwine your fingers with Jack's and carry Marzia's bag for her.

---

"Jack! I can't walk anymore!!" You whine.

"Then, I don't know what to tell ya!" Jack says, chuckling.

You roll his eyes and stop in dead track. Everyone stops where they are and looks at you.

"Seán McLoughlin, crouch down! Right now!" You order.

He crouches.

"Now turn around."

He turns around. You run and jump on his back. He stands up and lifts you up a little bit, fixing his arms around your legs.

You start walking again, everyone enjoying a light chatter.

"Look at these losers in front of me." You hear Pewds say behind you.

You turn your head around and stick your tongue out. Pewds chuckles and turns the camera back towards his face.

"AT LEAST I'M MORE FABULOUS THAN YOU!" You scream.

"NO WAY! I'M THE FABULOUS ONE HERE!!" Pewds shouts back.

"Now settle kids, jeez!" Mark says.

Everyone starts laughing. This was going to be a great day.

---

{Jack's POV}

It is now, 12:00 p.m. We are having a small party. Everyone is a little tipsy. But, y/n is full on ahead.

Suddenly, a funky jam comes on the radio.

"WOO!! THIS IS MY JAM!!" Y/n yells, throwing her fist and drink in the air.

She starts dancing, widely, while Mark, Pewds, and I watch her.

"Man, My baby moves at midnight goes right on till the dawn my woman takes me higher my woman keeps me warm." I say, looking at the guys.

"Hey, y/n! What you doin' on your back, aah, what you doin' on your back, aah? You __________, yeah!" Pewds says, laughing.

"She's juicy and she's trouble, she gets it to me good. My woman gives me power goes right down to my blood." I say.

Mark laughs, for no reason, and gets up. He shuts the radio off and turns on the lights. Uś, meaning Marzia, Pewds, Mark and I were perfectly fine.

Not y/n though.

"Time for bed y/n!" I say, getting up from the couch.

"But I don't want too!!!" She whines.

Then, she starts laughing. She walks up to me, our lips almost touching. I could smell the alcohol in her breath.

I backed away.

"Y/n, it is really. Now, let's go!" I sternly say.

She stomps her foot on mine. I wince in pain and grab my foot.

"What was that for!?" I barely say from all the pain I was encountering.

"Fuucckk you!" She slurs.

Then she laughs again. She goes up to Mark, who is completely shocked.

She gets rather close.

"Hey handsome!" She says, poking his chest.

{Mark's POV}

Y/n gets rather close to my face.

Next thing I know.........

To Be Continued!

Lol, I had to! Guess the song right peeps, most to win gets a "surprise" I guess, I don't know. Don't judge