There Are No Words

{Your POV}

Today was a normal day, as usual. Jack was busy making videos as you cleaned the house and messed around with toddler Sam.

Sam was already walking, talking, she was just into everything but loved to be with her dad. She was a daddy's girl that you knew from the start.

When you watching Sam play, she went to her small table and started writing some thing on a piece of paper. She looked over at you and started laughing. You smiled at her and leaned over but keeping your pregnant self comfortable.

"What are you doing?" You ask being very suspicious.

"Daddy!" She squeals.

"Daddy's working sweetheart. I'm sorry but I can't help you on that note." You say.

"Daddy!" She squeals again.

"I can't sweetheart, daddy's busy." You say again.

"Daddy!!" She says all pouty.

She slumps in her chair and crosses her arms. She start to 'cry' as she wants to be with her father.

You roll your eyes and stand up. You pick up Sam as she giggles and grabs her picture while you set her in your arms.

"You know how to get your way, don't you?" You ask setting your forehead on her head.

She giggles and plasters a huge smile on her face. You started walking upstairs and knocked on the door. You herd shuffling then the door opened.

"I'm kind of recording." Jack snaps opening the door.

"Well, I'm sorry, but your daughter wanted to see you." You say kind of mad at him.

"Oh, well she can join me. C'mon Sam." Jack says holding his arms out.

Sam switches from your arms to Jack's. You plant a kiss on her forehead and wave by to her.

"Bye mommy." Sam says waving to you.

You smile and wave back to her. Jack then just shuts the door on you and locks it. You stick your tongue out at the door and walk downstairs.

---

It has been 3 hours and Jack nor Sam came downstairs. You have been on your phone or cooking for the passing time which didn't seem to help at all.

What you worried about is that Jack went all snappy at you and all cutesy cuddly with Sam. You didn't like the idea of Jack wanting to leave you but you knew that something must of come up and Jack went out on it with the person he loved the most.

Though, when you were making dessert, chocolate chip and M&M cookies, Jack came down the steps with Sam. Both of them being happy as ever. But, once Jack looked at you, his expression changed.

"Mommy!" Sam screeched getting out of Jack arms and running towards you.

"Hey princess! How was time with daddy!?" You ask.

Sam gave you a thumbs up with a giant goofy grin on her face. You smiled and kissed her temple, then setting her down to go play.

Once Sam left, Jack walked over to you with no expression, once so ever, written on his face. It was just, blank.

"How are you?" He asks.

"Good. How about yourself?" You ask back stirring up the batter for the cookies.

"Okay. What you making?" Jack asks.

"Making some chocolate chip and M&M cookies. I'm also making dinner." You say still focusing on your batter.

"Can my wonderful wife look at me?" Jack asks.

You look back at him with a expressionless face. He looked back at you with the same expression.

"Oh, and after dinner, I'm going to the pub with Daithi so I won't be home for awhile so..." Jack says.

"Promise me you won't get too drunk." You say.

"I promise." Jack says.

---

3rd Person

That night, after dinner, Jack said goodbye to his family and was greeted by Daithi at the end of the driveway.

"Hi Jack!" Daithi said.

"Hey Daithi. Ready to go?" Jack asked.

"Definitely." Daithi said.

So, both boys walked to the pub together. When they got there, the smell of drinks filled the air. That made Jack feel happy.

After a few drinks. Daithi saw this pretty girl and went to her. Jack had one of too many drinks and got way too drunk. His mind went from family to 'seeing a pretty girl, time to fuck at her house' view.

"Hey there *hiccup* pretty girl." Jack slurred.

She chuckled and rubbed her hand down his chest. She stared at him with eyes full of flaming lust.

"Hey." She said.

After a few minutes, she asked if he wanted to come to her house. Of course, being the drunk man he was, he said yes. When they got to her house, she dragged him to her bedroom and locked the door behind her.

"C'mon here, pretty boy." She said.

Jack smiled and chuckled a small bit. The girl grabbed his collar and smashed her lips onto his, there lips dancing harshly against each other's while she ripped off his shirt.

This was something Y/n wouldn't like to know about...