Sam McLoughlin!! / Part 2

{Jack's POV}

As y/n was asleep on the hospital bed, I held baby Sam in my arms. Y/n passed out because she was so tired right after birth. She's been asleep for a hour now.

Sam is the most adorable baby. She has brown hair like me. Her nose just like mine. Once and awhile her eyes would open but I can't see the color. She has y/n's toes. She also has y/n's adorable face, just baby-afied.

"Hi there little Sam!" I whisper smiling from ear to ear.

She grabbed onto my finger. I gently shook her hand as she kept a grip on my finger. She was so soft in touch. Yet, so delicate.

"Daddy is going to take care of you, I promise. Nothing is going to happen, I promise that." I whisper.

"Mr. McLoughlin, can we take Sam for her rest?" The nurse asks.

Yet, I didn't pay attention. I was too busy adoring my baby girl. I'm going to protect her. She is going to be mine forever. I love her already.

"Mr. McLoughlin!" The nurse says.

"Yeah!?" I ask, focusing on Sam.

"Can I have Sam please?" She asks again.

"Yeah."

I carefully hand her Sam. She takes Sam into her arms and set her down in her hospital crib.

I focus my gaze to y/n. I carefully scoot my chair over to the bed. I kiss y/n's forehead and move the hair out of her face. I then kiss her cheek.

She takes a deep sigh and shuffles a bit in the bed, but keeps sleeping. I smile at her.

"You did great y/n. I'm proud of you." I whisper.

My eyes become heavy and droopy. I get myself comfortable in the chair and let my eyes drift me off to sleep.

----

{Your POV}

{The Next Day}

"You are such an adorable baby Sam. Mark is going to be all over you when he sees you." I chuckle.

Sam makes a small noise as her moves her head. I haven't seen her eyes yet, neither has Jack. Jack was off to spread the news.

A knock came from the door. I focus over to the door. "Come in!" I say.

Jack comes in but keeps the door open. A plowing of people start running over to the bed. These people are your mom, Jack's mom, Logan, Ramsey's sister, and Mark.

"Oh my god y/n!!! She is so adorable!!" Your mom coos.

You smile as you bounce Sam up and down a little bit in your arms. You gaze over to Sam who is opening her small eyes.

"Jack!! Come quick!!" You say.

Jack comes rushing over. Sam's eyes open to show a beautiful shade of bright blue. Her eyes were big and bright.

"She's got your eyes Jack!" His mom says.

"She is so precious." Mark says.

"Well, are you happy now you two?" Your mom asks.

"Very happy. We have us together and we have a baby girl. I couldn't ask for anything better." You say.

Everyone 'awes'. Jack and your mom keep asking for pictures of you three. You slid over in the bed for Jack to slip in. You carefully set her between you and Jack.

Suddenly when you look up, everyone had their camera up. You are shocked. You chuckle a bit.

"Now, both of you, say BABY SAM!"

"BABY SAM!!" You and Jack say.

•••••••

So cute. I hope this wasn't too short or too soon for Sam to arrive. Hope you enjoyed!! Thanks for all the support also!!

~Caroline M. Larson -xoxo-