Mood Swings

As suggested by: Janyseptiplier

{Jack's POV}

"Fucking mood swings man, they're all over the place!" I groan, looking at the screen of Felix's face.

"Hey, I don't know what it's like to have a wife that's pregnant so, I can't help you with that." Felix jokes.

"Anyway, as I was saying, I want to-"

"JACK, GET YOUR ASS DOWNSTAIRS!!" Y/n yells.

I throw my  head back and groan. I grab a lock of hair and start pulling it.

"I'M COMING SWEET PEA!!" I shout back sweetly with irritation.

"Good luck bud." Felix says.

"Fuck you too." I say.

He laughs as I close my laptop screen. I flip my legs over and start walking downstairs.

"What you want honey poo?!" I ask still irrigated.

"I need you to clean up your fucking mess over there!" She says pointing to a small bit of crumbs on the couch.

"That is not going to kill you!!" I yell throwing my hand to the couches position.

"Well, I don't want this house to look like a pig site." She yells back.

"WON'T YOU JUST VACUUM IT FOR PETE'S SAKE!!" I shout.

Y/n's face drops as tears form in her eyes. She turns around and sobs quietly.

"I'm sorry y/n. I didn't mean to. I'm just so stressed out with YouTube stuff." I say caressing her from behind.

"No, it's fine. I forgive. It's just I hate having fucking mood swings. Have you seen my videos lately. They are crazy!!" She says throwing her hands up dramatically.

"I now they're crazy!!" I say in my fabulous tone.