Hair Colors....Again

A/n

Above is what your wearing, and what Logan's wearing. Above the clothing is your hair. You have the short blue and green hair, Logan has the light purple. Enjoy!!

----------

{Your POV}

You dropped off baby Sam at Sean's parents house. They more more than happy to babysit her as you, Logan, Mark, and Jack were getting your hair dyed and changed.

"Okay, now I need to get home and change. Probably Logan wants to also." You say starting the car.

"Yeah, I need to get out of this shit." Logan says referring to her clothes.

Jack was sitting in the back with Mark as Logan sat up front with you. You were driving. Mark sat behind you and Jack sat behind Logan(Just to get it clear).

"Now, can we swear since the baby's gone?" Logan asks lighting up a cigarette.

"Yeah we can and out the cigarette away!" You say grabbing it out of her hands and throwing it out the window.

"C'mon!! I need my weed!!" Logan whines.

"I don't want my girl smoking." Mark says in the back.

"Since when did you start dating?" Jack asks chuckling.

"Since before Sam was born." Logan says blushing a small bit.

"Ha!! Mark is still dating a Jammer!" You laugh.

"Oh fuck off Y/n!! Jammers are the best loving people in the world. Other than you other two!" Mark jokes.

Everyone start laughing. Then Logan turns on the radio as 'Fancy' by Iggy turns on.

"Oh that's my jam!!" Jack screeches in the back throwing off his dance moves.

You roll your eyes as keep your focus on the road. As the chorus rolls up, everyone sings.

"I'M SO FANCY!! YOU ALREADY NOW!! I'M IN THE FAST LANE!! FROM L.A. TO TOKYO!! I'M SO FANCH!! CAN YOU TASTE THIS GOLD? REMEMBER MY NAME! 'BOUT TO BLOW!"

---

"Where is my fucking shirt Jack?" You ask looking around trying to find it.

"Which one?" He asks.

"The one that like a turquoise bluish-greenish. It has the grey sleeves also." You say still looking around.

"Right here."

You turn around and see that Jack has it in his hands.

"Where was it?" You ask going over to take it.

"On the floor, right here, next to the bed." He says.

You face flushes with embarrassment and go to swipe the shirt away from him. But he puts it behind him so that you won't take it.

"C'mon Jack! It's like freezing with just my tank. Give it to me." You whine.

"Not without a thank you kiss. I the one who found your shirt so you should give me a kiss," he says.

You roll your eyes and peck his lips. His face full of shock ness yet "pouty".

"That's not a kiss ma'am. You have to give me a full on kiss before you get your shirt back from your lovely husband." He says,

"C'mon man!! It's just a fucking shirt!" Logan says.

She takes the shirt from Jack and hands it to you. You thank her while Jack's face is full of shock and embarrassment.