Wedding Day: Part 1

{Your POV}

"I'm so scared. So nervous!" You say worriedly.

Mandy was fixing your dress. Molly was touching up your hair.

"What are you worried about?" Molly asks.

"Well, what if Jack has second thoughts? What if he doesn't like me anymore!?" You freak out.

"Don't worry so much. When I got married to Bob, I was so worried. I had the same thoughts as you. But when I was walking down the isle, I seen my true love. All the worry went away!" Mandy says.

You nod in response.

"Well, you look good, turn around." Mandy says.

You turn around. You see yourself. Your sweat heart neckline with a flowed bottom. Your h/c hair curled and let down.

You start tearing up. You can yourself to not smear up the makeup. Behind you, you see Mandy, Molly, and Ramsey all smiling at you.

You turn around and take a deep breath.

"I'm finally getting married. Wow! The day is finally here. On Valentine's Day!" You tear up.

Your mom walks in with the flower girl. Your flower girl was your little nephew, Teegan. She was only 6. Cute for the age, but very smart.

"Is that really you Aunt y/n?" Teegan asks you.

"Yes it is baby girl. You look very pretty yourself!" You coo.

Your mom comes up to you with tears streaming down her face.

"Me and your father are so proud of you. You are marrying someone you've loved all your life! I love you y/n!" You mom says crying.

You hug her and she hugs you back. You hide the tears and try to act calm.

"Mrs. L/n, time for you to head to the church." Your receptionist says.

You nod at her. She leaves the room as you walk towards the door, to the car. You started heading to the church.

You exit the car and head into the church. Your dad stands at the doorway. You watch from the back everyone take them down.

Mark and Ramsey. They seemed so happy. Next was Felix and Marzia. Bob and Mandy. Last was Wade and Molly.

Then it was you. You took a deep breath. A smile wouldn't leave your face as you seen Jack at the end of the isle.

"You ready pumpkin?" Your dad asks.

"Ready as I could ever be!" You reply.

You link arms with your dad. Everyone stands as you start walking. You keep an eye on Jack the whole way.

He was smiling wide as some tears were in his eyes. You didn't realize you were at the end until your dad stops.

"Who takes this woman to marry this man?"

"Her mom and I." Your dad says.

Your dad unhooks his arm with yours and kisses your cheek. Jack takes you in his hands. Behind Jack, you could see Mark crying softly.

Then it was time for your vows. You went first.

"The day I met you, it was a bright day out. We were just small kids. We didn't know what love was back then, but we were gaining it as we became older. I've loved you all my life. Even though I had left, I didn't forget about you. I waited for this day for so long. I love you Jack so much. My true loves exists, and he stands by me all my side." You say crying a little.

It was Jack's turn. You embrace yourself as the big speech come from the mouth of your lover.

"Ever since me and you exactly what love is, crushes have been building in. No one else made me as happy, as caring, as funny as you do. You really make my stomach spark when I look at you. You make me smile everyday, even through our worst. Y/n, even though I say this everyday, it seems like I don't say it enough. I love you so much." He says.

Your eyes are filled with tears. Finally, the priest speaks up.

"Do you, Y/n L/n, take Seân McLoughlin as your lawfully wedded husband, for as long as you both shall live?"

"I do." You whisper, slipping the ring on Jack's finger.

"And do you, Seân McLoughlin, take Y/n L/n, as your lawfully wedding wife, for as long as you both shall live?"

"I do." Jack says, smiling widely, tears in his eyes.

"Any objections?"

You look into the crowd. No one says anything. You look back to the priest.

"You may now kiss the bride."

Before you could breath, Jack crashes his lips against yours. You kiss back until you both pull away. You face the crowd as Jack raises your hand up in the air.

Everyone stands and cheers as you both fun down the isle. The bridesmaids and grooms follow behind.

You couldn't believe the day has finally came, and now you can finally call him yours.