Wedding Day: Part 2

{Your POV}

"Please welcome in! Mr. and Mrs. McLoughlin!!!" The DJ yells.

You and Jack onto the reception floor, holding hands while everyone cheers.

Your reception was outside. It was covered by a tent. The ground was covered by a hardwood floor. The theme colors were blue, white, pink, and yellow. (Valentine Theme)

You and Jack stand in the middle of the floor, getting ready to go your first dance together as husband and wife.

Your song that was playing was 'Can't Help Falling In Love' by Elvis Presley . Jack took your waist and your hand. You took his shoulder and his hand and started dancing a slow waltz.

You looked up at Jack as he looked down at you. You both smiled at each other whilst swaying side to side.

As the song got towards the end, Jack twice red you and dipped you. He smiled down at you and gave you a kiss.

Everyone cheered as you stood back up right and headed towards your seats.

You say at a round table. Jack on your right and Ramsey on your left. On Jacks right was Mark. Felix sat across from you, giving you winks once and a while during a conversation.

"We now have the mother and son dance! After the daughter and Father dance." The DJ says.

Jack gets up first. Before leaving, he gives you a kiss on the cheek.

"Be back later pumpkin." He whispers.

You smile as he heads out to the dance floor with his mom. After that, you went out with your dad.

---

You and Jack were sitting at the table alone, giving a quiet conversation about how you are going to spend probably the rest of your lives.

Something clicks in your mind. You grab Jacks hand and head up to the stage. You take the microphone and tap on it.

"Can everyone hear me?" You ask.

Everyone says 'yeah'

"Good, there is something important I wanted to tell you all. Before the wedding, I found out something that blew my mind. We have figured out what it's going to be.

"To start off, mom and Mrs. McLoughlin, you are going to be surprised. You asked this they day we had our dinner. It's coming soon!

"What I'm really trying to say is that, me and Jack are expecting. Well, really what I'm really saying is that-well, what I'm trying to say-"

"JUST GET ON WITH IT ALREADY!!" Mark and Felix yells.

Jack grabs the mic. "What she's trying to say is that y/n and I are having a child. We still don't know the gender. If it's a girl, her name will be Sam BlueBell McLoughlin. We changed the middle name. It used to be Winston but now it's BlueBell. We wanted something different. If it's a boy, his name will be Phillip Pierre McLoughlin."

You smile as everyone cheers. Jack's mom and your mom start running towards you as you walk off stage. Your mom hugs you tightly then after its Jacks mom who hugs you.

"Congratulations sweet peas!! We gonna be grandparents!!!" They both cheer.

You and Jack chuckle. Everyone clouds around you and says congratulations, all except Wade, Mark, Felix, Ramsey, Marzia, Mandy, and Molly because they already said congrats.

---

{Next Night}

You walk into the your bedroom. Jack "pushes" you on the bed as he locks the door behind him.

"Ready baby cakes? Don't worry, I will go soft. For baby same or Phillip." Jack says.

You were on your honeymoon. You and Jack didn't want to wait. You were in Quebec City, Canada.

"Oui misuer!" You answer back sexily.

Jack wiggles his eyebrows and slams his lips on yours.