FireFly_Fluffers?

{Your POV}

{2 Weeks Later}

Mark wasn't ready to leave Ireland yet. He was still in the same position as he was before. He needed to stay in Ireland to soak up some things, then he would go back.

Jack and you have been preparing for Sam. Sam has been a pain for the last 2 weeks. You were 7 months pregnant as usual, throwing into 8.

"Mark, I have a tweet to show you." You say.

Mark comes over and sits next to you on the couch. You had your laptop rested on your stomach, since it was a nice resting area.

"What's up?" Mark asks.

You pointed to the screen of your laptop. "This girl on here has been commenting on all of our tweets. Every single one. See look."

You go over to Mark's Twitter profile. You bring up one of his tweets. The first comment was from the same person. You point to the screen.

"Wait,go back to the one where I said I lost the love of my life." Mark says.

You get out the tweet and go the to the other tweet. The tweet that Mark just posted yesterday said:

I've lost someone very special to my heart. I will miss her so very much. She really did make me happy. I love you Ramsey, fly high my bird.

"Awe, that's so sweet." You say

"Well, I was missing her again yesterday. I wanted to post something sweet so I did. I love Ramsey, even if she's dead. She'll still be in my heart forever." Mark says.

You smile and rest your head on his shoulder, looking through the comments of Mark's tweet. Yet again, FireFly_Fluffers was the first comment with the most likes.

"Man, she really is an amazing person to write that." Mark says.

@FireFly_Fluffers: I hope you feel better Mark. Even though you lost someone special to your heart, you will still live on. (Didn't mean to rhyme) You are very lucky to have lost someone. You should be happy. Why? Because, you have done something special. You have shown your love to her. It was a love to last, we know. We could see it in your videos the way you looked at each other. That was true love. Hope you feel better. - Jammer

You replied back to her saying;

@Y/T/N: @FireFly_Fluffers, thanks for putting such a word and positive input on Mark. You real,y know how to make our day. Thank you.

"I want to meet this girl." Mark says.

"Her name sounds very nice. She seems like a nice girl Mark. Maybe you can take her out if you meet her." You say.

"I would love to meet her but I can't compact myself on going on dates right now. But, what did she say her name was?" Mark asks.

"I think it was either James, Jensen, I don't know. Somewhere around that." You say shrugging.

You move your head to get yourself comfortable on Mark's shoulder. You knew Jack wouldn't like it but you head was tired anyway. You saw it as a sign of friendship. Not loving way.

"I'm going to send her a direct message." You say.

"Please do. I don't want to make it weird. In plus, I don't want anything else to be in my way." Mark says swinging his arm around your shoulders.

"Where is Jack?" You ask, scrolling through Twitter and setting up the direct message.

"He went out to the shop. He said he would be back soon. He needed a few things. He also wanted some stuff animals and toys for baby Sam."

"Great, more toys, more stuffies. He is getting way into the father and daughter thing."

"Well, he is the father. You can't judge him. I would be happy that he's doing that. Anyway, next month is when you give birth, isn't it?"

"Yeah. Baby Sam is already. Okay, and done. Message sent." You say, sitting up to get more comfortable, but not moving your head or Mark moving his arm.

You write to FireFly_Fluffers was:

I would really enjoy if you answered. Hello! It's actually me, y/YouTube/n. I've been reading your comments. You really are helpful. We would like to see if you would come and visit us in Ireland. Thank you! -Y/n McLoughlin

"Yeah, I guess that's okay." Mark says.

Right away, she replies.

FireFly_Fluffers: Hello! Actually,  have been waiting to send you a direct message. I wanted to tell you something important. So, I have herd about Ramsey's death. Why? Because, she is my twin sister. Hello! My name is Logan Jammer!