Mark's Strong Words

{Your POV}

It was May of 2017. Sam's first birthday had passed and everyone was settling down at the house. It was three days ago. Felix, Marzia, and Mark all decided to stay for a few weeks.

You and Jack were cleaning up because everyone was being a slobber around the house. But, you didn't care. It was a change.

Mark though had been really suspicious around the house. He has been sneaking out late at night and coming home at 5 o'clock in the morning.

One day, on this particular day, it was very strange.

Mark went out with Jack and Felix. Who was at the house was you, Marzia, and Logan. The boys wanted to do something special for all the girls.

"What do you think they're up to?" Marzia asks.

"Well, I think they're planning a surprise dinner for all of us. That's what they usually do." You say shrugging.

"I'm glad you mother could babysit Sam while we're here." Logan says.

"Well, we celebrated her birthday but I think we needed a little break so I'm also glad they took her." You say.

"You glad that they took your child?" Marzia questions.

"No, I miss her but we needed some time alone, y'know?" You say.

Just then, Felix, Mark, and Jack walk into the house with big smiles on their faces. They all walk to their lovely girl and give them pecks on the lips.

"Hey wifey! How's she doing?" Jack asks hugging you in a big embrace.

"Well actually! Why are you such in a happy mood?" You ask.

"Because something special is happening. Can't you tell? It's in the atmosphere!! You know, it may be something very surprising." He says with a wink.

You roll your eyes and smile a bit. You walk away and head upstairs.

"Where is my wifey-poo going?" Jack asks catching up to you.

"To our room." You chuckle still heading up the steps.

When you reach the top floor, you were picked up off your feet and over Jack's shoulder. You squealed and pounded his back.

"You son of a fart nugget!" You say chuckling.

"I know you are but what am I?" Jack says walking down the steps.

You smack his butt and you feel that he flinched. He smacked yours and you gasped.

"You dirty player." You say.

"I know you are but what am I?" Jack says.

You make a pouty face and cross your arms upside down still.

"I want a wife to do that to." You overhear Mark say.

"You could marry me, or some other girl if we separate." You overhear Logan say.

"I would never separate with you! You are my one and only." Again, you overhear Mark say.

"Well, I've had mine for a year now. I'm happy about that!" Jack says.

"I'm not!!! He's been doing this to me for the past few weeks!" You say out loud grumpily.

"What time is it?" Mark asks.

"It's 5:00" Felix says.

"Okay! The girls all have to go get ready!! Put on something pretty!" Jack says.

"How am I? I'm stuck over your shoulder!!" You complain.

"Well, I'll do it myself then. No need to worry!" Jack cheered.