He Just...Forgot!

Suggestion from: @nerdgirl0115
Thanks for the suggestion. I may make one or two more. I don't know, I'll keep looking! I haven't seen all of them. Whoops!😁

---

{Your POV}

You woke up. When you did, you ran straight to the bathroom. You hated morning sickness and the hormones have been kicking in like crazy. After vomiting, you cleaned yourself up and walked out of the bathroom.

"You feeling okay?" Jack asks as you walk back into the bedroom.

"Yeah. I just hate morning sickness. This will be our last child." You say setting your hands on your stomach.

"No way! We'll keep going until we get a boy in the house!" Jack says jokingly.

You gave me a sarcastic look then looked back down at your stomach. You groaned as tears started forming in your eyes,

"What's wrong, baby cakes?" Jack asks getting worried,

"I want a hug!" You cry.

Jack starts laughing as he gets out of bed and walks towards you. He wraps his arms around you as his bare chest kept you warm.

"You know what's crazy?" Jack whispers.

"What?" You ask sniffling.

"I'm already in my thirties! That just nuts!" Jack says laughing.

You chuckle a small bit. He plants a kiss on your forehead and let's go of the embrace that you two shared. He pats your shoulder and looks at you.

"Get dressed. We'll go to the coffee shop together this morning." Sean says walking out of the room.

But then, you knew that he forgot about your guys' wedding anniversary.

---

You two sat across from each other in the coffee shop. Just talking and catching up on things that you both missed out on. You were actually kind of getting disappointed but you kept you face up and bright for Sean.

"Man, I can't believe we've been married for three years. Man, I feel old." Sean said chuckling a small bit,

"Haha, yeah. We are old but yet having another child. How crazy is that!?" You say also chuckling.

Tears were for,OMG in your eyes so you quickly turned your head towards the window. They were almost about to spill out so you got up and went into the bathroom.

You stood in front of the mirror and let the tears just fall. You just watched yourself cry as you couldn't believe that your husband couldn't even remember the wedding anniversary.

Also, being a pregnant woman with bad hormones didn't help either.

As you were crying, a lady that works there walked in. She saw you crying and came straight towards your direction.

"Oh sweetie, what's wrong?" She asks placing both of her hands on both of your shoulders.

"My husband didn't remember our anniversary today. Also, I'm having very bad hormones today." You cry out.

"Awe sweetie. I'm sorry. I could help with that but not the hormone part. How many months are you?" She asks grabbing a paper towel so you can dry your tears,

"I'm 4 months along. That means I have 6 months to go." You say.

"You ain't a big girl for 4 months. I think you should check it out. But, I think I can help you with your anniversary problem." She says with a big smile.

"Can you please? I don't really want him to forget. How much will it cost?" You ask pulling our your small wallet.

"Oh no, it's on the house. Just, clean up. What table number are you at?" She asks.

"Um, table number 17 I think." You say.

"Okay. Just go back after you clean up and you'll get the sweet surprise. But, let me use the can first!" She says chuckling.

You flash a smile at her. You clean up then head back to the table where you sit.

---

After a few moments, the lady you met in the bathroom came over at your table. She had a bright smile on her face with her hands behind her back.

"Hi, my name is Kirstie. I'm just wondering, what's your name nice man?" She asks.

You try to hold your laughter in as Jack looks so confused.

"My name is Sean McLoughlin, but people call me Jack." Jack says with the most confused face.

"Okay. I'll be right back." Kirstie says then walks away.

Jack looks over at you as you are cracking up. Jack's face was making you want to just bust out laughing like you do at home.

"That was weird. Also, very awkward." Jack says taking a sip out of his coffee cup.

---

A few more minutes pass and Kirstie comes back with that same bright smile. Jack starts scoring away from her a small bit as you start to snort.

"Today, is a very special day. I found your wife in the bathroom crying, Sean. She was very upset about something and she was very sad. So, I came here to remind you something." She says.

You can feel Jack looking over at you but you keep your eyes at Kirstie. She snaps her fingers to get Jack's attention. Jack jumps and looks at her.

"Today, on this day, which is actually Valentine's Day. Today, you did something I bet you never thought you would do. You did something magical on this day. This day, you said your promises to keep each other loved. This day, was the day you said your 'I do's'" She says.

Another waitress come from behind her and sets a cake in front of Jack. Jack and you look down at it. It reads:

Happy Anniversary Mr. and Mrs. McLoughlin

Jack looks up at you and you look back up at him. Jack's eyes were teary which made your teary.

"I totally forgot. I'm so sorry Y/n! I totally forgot! Please forgive me." Jack says.

"I forgive you." You whisper.

Jack leans over the table and you do too as you plant a kiss to make your lips connect and make your lips dance in sink. You pulled away after a few seconds.

"I love you, Y/n." Jack says.

"I love you too, Jack." You say.

••••

Oh my god! I'm so sorry I made you guys wait so long! I was caught up on my other story that I forgot to finish writing this! Please, I'm so sorry I made you wait.