Parent Night: Part 2

{Your POV}

You passed the chicken to Jack. He thanks me and took out three big chunks of the kitchen out. He passed down to his dad.

You glared at him as he stopped potatoes on his plate. He noticed and looked at you. He grinned a little and started laughing.

"What!?" He says laughing.

You just roll your eyes and add rice, corn, and some potatoes on your plate.

"Y/n, we have to do our-"

"Please mom, no. Not here. Not now." You say embarrassed.

She nods and just starts chuckling. Everyone digs in. As you were eating, you herd Jack groaning. You look at him. He was enjoying the chicken, shoving it into his mouth.

"Jack, manners." You whisper to him.

He looks up at everyone to see them chuckling and laughing. Jack blushes and just puts his utensils down.

"So y/n, are you glad your back in Ireland?" Mrs. McLoughlin asks.

"Yes of course!! This is my home country. I did love it in America with my friends but when I met Jack again, he just reminded me I needed to be back home. He did. He actually took me to Disney and then he surprised me by bringing me here, back to Ireland." You say.

Everyone 'awe's and starts eating again.

"So who is your best man Jack?" Your dad asks.

"Um, y/n and I's best friend. His name is Mark. Mark Fischbach. I met him off of YouTube. Y/n met him and lived with him when she was in America. Y/n and him dated for the 3 years when she was with Mark." Jack says.

"So, you dated this man Mark before Jack did?" Your mom asks.

"Yeah I did. I don't think it would've lasted long anyway. I was going to see Jack sooner or later." You confess.

"Have you guys had, it, yet?" Mrs. McLoughlin asks.

Jack chokes on his chicken. I drop my fork and help Jack with his choking. He calms down and looks at his mom.

"Mom! Why would you even ask that?" Jack asks showing his embarrassed.

"Well, you mom wants to know boy. So, have you?" Mr. McLoughlin asks covering up for Mrs. McLoughlin.

"Yes we have. We also were going to have a child, but....but..."

Your eyes start to get glossy. Jack wraps his arms around you and holds you tightly.

You drop you utensils down. You cover your face and start to cry softly.

"Awe baby cakes, please don't cry." Jack comforts.

"What happened?" Your dad asks.

"We were in Florida, well, Disney. We found out that we were expecting. Y/n carried the baby for about a week. After that, the baby, well, y/n had a miscarriage." Jack explains.

Everyone gasps. "Oh my god! Y/n, sweetheart, I'm so sorry!" Your mom gasps.

"It-It's fine. We weren't expecting it. I guess faith didn't want us to have it early." You say, chuckling a bit.

You grip out of Jacks embrace and look down at your plate. You weren't hungry anymore. Jacks plate was empty.

"Dessert?" You ask.

They all nod. You grab all of the plates and walk into the kitchen. Jack follows behind to help you.

"Are you okay?" Jack asks.