Game Night

As suggested by: @Maggiethecoolkid

---

{Your POV}

You were setting up a game. Mark, Bob, and Wade have been staying at your house because of "working" reasons with Jack.

"C'mon, let's play a board game!!" You ask for the 1,000th time.

"Ugh fine! But, I'm picking the game." Jack whines.

You clap your hands together fastly whilst jumping up and down.  You run to the couch and jump onto it like a barbarian.

"Y/N!! You might hurt the baby!!" Jack says seriously.

'Sorry' you mouth.

Jack comes over and sits across from you. Beside you was Mark. Bob and Wade were at either end of the table.

"Now, before we start the game, or even get out the game, you better not pull anything to y/n. She's my wife, and she's carrying our child." Jack says sternly.

"I won't!!" Mark says, putting his hands up in defense.

You chuckle a bit, seeing that Jack was getting a little 'jealous' over something stupid. Or, that he didn't want you taken away.

Pretty sure it was the last one.

"Okay, so the game we're playing is Telestrations. You get a card and we'll choose from This side or That side. One of us will roll the dice. When it lands on that number, you have to write it down where you write you name. Like, lift up the thingy. After you'll go to number one. You'll draw the picture then pass it on to the person to you're left. So y/n to Mark, Mark to Wade, Wade to me, me to Bob, then Bob to Y/n." Jack explains.

You already played this game. You're the one who brought it from America.

---

"That's not right Mark!!! Not right!!" You laugh.

"What!! I thought it was a dick!! It's not my fault!! You're the one who drew the damn picture!!" Mark says.

You throw your hands up in defense. You get up and sit down next to Jack. You lean your head on his shoulder.

"Another round, this time, teams." You say.

"But either Bob or Wade will not be in a team." Mark says.

"I already handled that." You say smiling mischievously.

"Y/n!! Are you hurt!! What's-oh." Ramsey says hurting into the door.

"Partner time!" You say wiggling your eyebrows at Mark.

He chuckles and pats the spot next to him. Ramsey glides over and sits next to him. Mark slides a hand over around her side. She kisses her cheek.

"Okay, we are playing Telestrations. Um, Jack, explain the rules." You say lazily.

"What!! Again!!" He whines.

"Yup!! Now, explain!!" Ramsey says smirking.