Happy New Years

{Your POV}

"You are my sunshine..my only sunshine...you make me happy, when skies are grey. You never know dear how much I love you. Please don't take my sunshine away." You sing.

You were in the shower, washing your hair. Yes, you sing in the shower. That's when you feel most comfortable singing.

Well, for and and your friends is okay also.

You stop the water that runs, and step out of the shower. You wrap a towel around your breast area and you hold it.

You walk into the bedroom. You jump to see Jack on the bed.

"I herd you singing." Jack says.

You smile and roll your eyes.

"It's not like it was good." You say.

You walk into the closet and pick up a fresh pair of panties and a bra. You walk out of the closet.

You face your back to Jack and drop the towel.

"You know you can dress in front of me. I've seen your body before." Jack says.

"But I don't want to!" You remark pulling on you panties.

"Now can you? You have your, undies, on." Jack pleads.

You groan and turn around. You fix your bra and put it on.

"That was like a 5 second look!" Jack pouts.

"It's because, if I leave my titties hanging, you will go out of bounds, like right now!" You say pointing to Jack's bulge.

He looks down and covers it with his hands.

"So what!" He says, blushing red hard.

You roll your eyes and go back into the closet. You put on a pair of skinny jeans. I loose t-shirt and a Christmas sweater on top.

Walking out of the closet. You grab your brush and brush your h/c hair. You out it in a French braid going around your head, letting it dry naturally. You add fake glasses and put on little beige booties.

"Hey, hey love birds! We are leaving pretty soon. Somewhere special, but, all the men know where." Mark says walking it.

"Why can't the girls know?" You ask.

"Because, it's a surprise. You need to meet someone anyways y/n. It's Wades girlfriend, Molly. She really wants to meet you." Mark winks.

You roll your eyes and start heading downstairs. Mark follows while Jack gets ready.

"I don't understand Mark, how you got to be so popular. I want that responsibility, to have a lot of friends. But, they all live in Ireland and they probably don't remember me." You say sadly.

"Awe cheer up y/n! You have us, you have Jack, you have all of your YouTube community, you are a very wonderful girl!" Mark comforts.

He wraps an arm around your shoulder as you walk into the living room. You kiss his cheek.

"Man, we didn't know you were cheating on Jack!" Mandy stockily says.

"Y/n, you're cheating on me?" You hear behind you.

You turn around and see Jack standing behind you. You gulp and run towards him.

'The flower y/n, remember the flower' you though.

You jump into his arms and kiss his lips passionately. After you break away, you show the ring on your finger I front of Jack's face.

"I'm getting married dammit. To the best man alive." You whisper.