Hair Colors

{Your POV}

{3 Weeks Later}

You sit into your gaming chair and open up your computer. You go onto Skype can call one person you love the most.

He answers less than 2 seconds you called.

"Hey baby cakes!!" Jack greets.

"Hey buddy-o!" You greet.

"How is my favorite girl doing?" Jack asks.

"Missing you." You answer softly.

"Awe baby, we will meet again!! I promise." Jack says touching the screen.

You put your hand on the screen pretending to feel his large hand in yours. You both drop your hands.

"Hey baby cakes! I have to tell you something!" Jack says.

"Hm?" You hum looking at him.

"I'm... Going... To..... L.A!! I'm going to pick you up then we will fly away to Disney Land!!" Jack says happily!

"Really!!" You say sitting up in your seat.

"Yup! And, baby cakes, this will be in 3 days from now!" Jack inserts.

You squeal with joy. You get to see your 'best friend' again, in the most awesomeness place in the world.

"But, Jack, that means we will separate again!" You whine.

"No worries! I have another surprise but I'm not telling." He says grinning.

"You are a bitch!" You joke.

"I'm your bitch!" Jack corrects.

"Anyway, why do you call me baby cakes? Is that my new nick name?" You ask.

"Yup!! I like it!! It suits you!" He says.

You giggle and flip your bangs out of your eyes.

"You know, you should die your hair a different color. Like, blue, purple, green!" He hints, winking.

"I can't!" You pout.

"Why not?" He asks.

"Mark, it's Marks rule! Number 12 out of 15. No dying your hair unless I have his permission." You mock Mark.

"You are a full grown woman y/n!! You can't let Mark run your life like that!!" Jack confesses.

"Hold up a sec Jack. MARK!! GET YOUR ASS IN HERE NOW!!!" You scream at the top of your lungs.

"OW!!! A little quieter please!?" Jack ask.

"Sorry." You say smiling.

Mark comes rushing into your recording room with sweat dripping from his head.

"What!!" He pouts.

"Jack needs to tell you something!" You say pointing to the screen.

"Um, I was not expecting this!" Jack says scratching the back of his neck.

"What is it?" Mark asks.

"Um, you should let y/n dye her hair!" Jack says nervously.

"Why so?" Mark asks, putting his hands on his hips.

"Because I have the right to!" You intrude.

"Okay. That was it?" He asks.

"What!? Your going to let me!!!" You ask happily.

"Yes." Mark says.

You smile widely and squeal. You get up and hug Mark tightly.

"Thank you!!" You say.

"You're welcome darlin'!" Mark says pulling away.

You sit back down in your chair and you see Jack grinning from ear to ear.

"What!?" You ask.

"What color you gonna make that pretty hair of yours?" He asks pointing at you through the screen.

"Not tellin!! I'm going to wait until the day before you come and pick me up for Disney!!" You tease.

Jacks grin turns into a frown. "Why not!?" He pouts.

"Because. I'm going to go with Mark so he can film me getting it done at the salon. Then, you can see what color k got it when you come and pick me up!!" You say.

"Ugh! Girl you make things hard!!!!" Jack whines.

"Awe "smoochie woo", don't worry, it's only 3 days from now!" You mock his voice.

"Oh baby cakes, you know how to cheer me up! And, that means you have 2 days to choose what colors your going to make your hair!!!" Jack says.

You pretend to grunt because you already knew what color you were going to make your hair.

Green and blue.

"Fuck a duck! I wish I could stay long but, I have to go. Bye baby cakes!! Wish ya luck!!" He winks,

"Bye. Good luck on whatever you are doing!!" You giggle.

You blow Jack a air kiss and he pretends to catch it. You hang up with Jack and shut off your computer.