The Baby Kicks

{Your POV}

You were sitting on the bed watching TV. Jack was next to you. One arm around your shoulders and the other on top of your hands.

Your hands rested on your stomach. You had a relaxing day as you and Jack finished recording and uploading.

Even though you were pregnant, it didn't stop you from YouTube.

"In 4 more months Y/n, baby Sam will be born." You whisper.

"I can't wait to meet my child. She'll be as pretty as you." Jack says.

"Maybe. Maybe she'll have your blue eyes. I hope she does. You have handsome blue eyes. I want her to have daddy's eyes." You say.

"I want her to have your pretty face. You have the most beautiful hair, perfect lips, nice round cheeks!!" Jack compliments pinching your cheeks.

"S-Stop it Jack!!" You giggle.

Suddenly a small pain comes from your stomach. You put your hands down on your stomach and you can feel kicking.

"What's wrong?" Jack panics.

"Same is kicking." You say.

"Can I feel?" Jack asks.

You move your hand away. Jack puts his hand on your stomach. Happy tears form in his eyes as a big smile forms on his lips.

"Baby Sam, I want you to know that mommy and daddy love you very much. We can't wait for you to come to our world. We love you!" Jack whispers.

He kisses your stomach then he kisses you.

"Daddy also loves mommy just as much." Jack whispers looking at you.

"Mommy loves daddy just as much as daddy loves mommy." You whisper back looking straight at him.

You both smash lips have a romantic and calming night.