TWINS!?

Suggestion from: @_Madsepticeye_
I don't think I'm doing anymore suggestions. All of you had great suggestions but I have plans for the future. Yes, the story may be coming to it's end but please don't worry!

Also, before the story begins, I've been getting A LOT of notifications from this story and it's the best! All of you are having a great time and I enjoy that!

I also enjoy one thing, I enjoy that you all get along so very nicely. It makes me smile to see that people are bringing in new people for just a small conversation.

Thank you guys so much! Now, back to the story...😊

---

{Your POV}

Today you were going to a doctors appointment for the baby's check up. After the chat with Kirstie the other day, you've been eating like a pig. Your stomach has been growing larger then it should be at 4 months pregnant but your glad about it.

Jack had also recognized the growth of your stomach and was kind of getting worried. He knew that maybe you had maybe more than one baby in your stomach but you didn't think about it too much.

Along with that, you've been very moody. You could be happy in Jack's arms one minute and the other you would be crying and yelling.

Jack just finds it funny.

Just like right now, you are getting ready for the appointment. You keep throwing clothes all over the room trying to find something to fit.

Jack walked into the room and his eyes widened right away. Clothes were scattered everywhere. All over the floor, on the bed, scattered in the closet.

"What happened in here?" Jack asks laughing a small bit.

"I can't find a fucking shirt to wear!!" You yell.

"Y/n, calm down. Just take a shirt and put it on. It's that simple." Jack says handing you a shirt.

You look at him and take the shirt. You slip it on which it was too big for you which you liked. You smile while slipping on your shoes.

"Okay! Let's go!" You say skipping out the door.

---

"Okay, you ready to get scan done?" The doctor asks.

"No." You spat out right as he asked.

"Don't worry Mrs. McLoughlin, everyone will be fine. I see you brought your daughter along as well." He says waving a small bit at her,

"Yeah, she's a blessing to us. We really love our little girl." Jack says bouncing her in his lap.

"Yes, I can see." The doctor says smiling. "Mrs. McLoughlin, please lift up your shirt. You will feel it tickle and probably feel cold."

He put the gel on your stomach which was very cold to the touch. He set the scanner as you and Jack looked at the screen. You could see the baby in there.

"So there, you can see the head. Over here is the feet. Now, when we look back, I think I can see another child in there." The doc says.

"What!?" You and Jack say at the same time.

"Congratulations Mr and Mrs. McLoughlin, you're having twins! Looks like one of them is a boy also. So, you are having a boy and a girl!" The doctor says.

"Oh my god." You whisper with your eyes getting teary.

You look over and Jack who is also teary eyed. Sam, on the other hand, was just looking around the office being her happy energetic self.

"Now, I don't know but you can hear the heart beat. Just listen." The doctor says.

Everything got quite as you herd the heart beats of both children go off from your stomach. The scanner moved around your stomach until it stopped then a scan was printed out.

"Well that was fun! See you two, I mean three next month then! And, again, congratulations." The doctor says then leaves the room.

"We're having twins Jack!! Twins!!" You squeal with small tears streaming down your face,

"I couldn't be any happier!" Jack says.

Sam let's out a small squeal which makes you and Jack chuckle. You sit up and grab Sam and hold her in your arms. You kiss her cheek.

"I love you Sam." You say.

Jack comes over and sits by you. He kisses your cheek and wraps his arm around your waist.

"I love you, Y/n" Jack says.

"I love you too Jack but why don't we leave to the house?" You say chuckling.

"Yeah, yeah that's a good idea." Jack says also chuckling.