Lullabies

{Your POV}

You were cooking in the kitchen as Jack was playing with 5 month year old Sam. She seemed to be very happy and was in a playful mood today. Also Sam does not cry a lot. She is very energetic just like Jack.

It was noon in Ireland. Your blue-green hair shined in the light. You got it re-dyed because you wanted to keep it. Logan would stop in once and a while with a Skyped Mark on her phone. She seemed happy with Mark and you were great full for that. Mark needed someone to keep him happy for what happened with Ramsey.

Hey, at least he's still dating a Jammer, am I right!?

"Yo hommies!! Logan in the house!!" Logan calls from the front door.

"Hey!" You call out.

Logan comes running into the kitchen to where you were. She jumps on the counter and watches you. Eyeing down the food you are making.

"Whose this lovely sand which for I may ask?" Logan asks taking it in her hands.

You roll your eyes and scoff. "That was for Jack."

"Ah! You said it was! So now it's mine!" Logan says taking a huge bite out of the sand which.

You roll your eyes again and start making a grilled cheese for both of you. You added that in with tomato soup.

"Baby cakes!! What's smelling delicious in here?" Jack asks entering the kitchen.

"Grilled cheese. Logan stole your sand which so I decided to just make some grilled cheese for us. Do you like that?" You ask looking at him.

He gives you a kiss on the cheek and wraps his long arms around you waist.

"Of course it is. If it's my wife making it, I know it will be delicious." Jack says looking into your eyes grinning.

"Like this sand which!!" Logan says with a mouth full of bread and other sand which related stuff.

"Manners." You say breaking away from Jack embrace and pointing at her.

"Okay mom!" She pouts.

Logan jumps off the counter and shoves the rest of the sand which in her mouth.

"I'm going to play with Sammy!" She says still with her mouth full,

"Don't you dare make my child messy!" Jack calls out jokingly.

"Oh very funny Sean! Very funny!" She calls out sarcastically.

You chuckle a small bit as you keep your focus on your food that you're making. You stir the tomato soup as you flip the grilled cheese.

"Do you need help?" Jack offers.

"No I don't. But," you look at the clock above your head, "you need to go record there buddy." You say,

"But that means I won't be able to eat your fantastic meal!" Jack complains.

"After you eat! Jeez boy, are we five again?" You ask jokingly.

"Well certainly I am!" Jack cheers pointing to himself.

You just roll your eyes and serve the food. After the amazing eating, Jack goes upstairs to record. You go into the living room with a bottle for Sam.

"Logan, can you hand me Sam please. It's time for nap. After, can you go interrupt Sean and tell him to try to keep it down?" You ask politely.

"Certainly!" She says.

She hands you baby Sam then heads upstairs to Jack recording room. You make Sam comfortable in your arms and feed her her bottle. As you feed her, her hands land right on top of your hand that was holding the bottle. Her beautiful eyes were closed as she made small sounds as she drinks her milk.

"Hey now, slow down! I don't want you to choke!" You whisper to her.

You take the bottle out of her mouth from all the air bubbles but then she pulls your hand back down to her mouth so that she can drink some more. This action made you chuckle. You could tell after a few minutes that she was sleeping and that she didn't need her bottle anymore. You gently set the bottle on the ground and rocked her to sleep the rest of the time.

"Frère Jacques, Frère Jacques. Dormez vous, dormez vous. Sonnez les matines, sonnez les matines. Ding dang dong. Ding dang dong. (I'm French. I know how to spell it sillies!ðߘ‚)" you sang.

Then Sam was asleep. So was Logan. You shrugged and left yourself doze along as well.