Poor Sam...

Still thank you for all the suggestions! The story is now leading into a place where I think it'll be AWESOME! This one is from @TrandformersLover25. Thanks for the suggestion!
---

{Your POV}

"Y/N!!! Y/N!!! Wake up!! Today, we get to go to the amusement park together as a family!!!" Jack says happily with a whole lot of excitement.

"Ugh, just give me a minute. I need to wake up myself." You groan.

"Okay! I'll go get Sam ready then!" Jack says skipping out of the room.

You roll over in the bed and bring the bed sheets up to your face. You yawn as you stair at the wall with drowsy eyes. You start to close them when...

"OKAY IT'S BEEN A MINUTE JOW WAKE UP!!!" Jack yells.

"Okay, I'll get up. But I can't get out of the sheets. It cold out there." You groan focusing on Jack now.

"Well, it's not my fault. AND, it's our lucky day! How old is Sam?" Jack asks.

You look at him with an 'are you serious?' face. He smile and jumps up and down.

"She's 2, Mr. McLoughlin. Why are you asking?" You ask.

"Because! She's walking!" Jack cheers.

You automatically sit up in your bed. You see that Jack is holding Sam's hand while she's standing next to her father.

"No, look, she's just standing." You say pouting out the obvious with sarcasm.

"Well no dip Sherlock. But, stand on the other side of me." Jack says.

"What! Walking!! That's too much work for a pregnant woman!" You whine.

"Come on, at least it's not morning sickness. Please, for me! And for Sam!" He pleads.

"Fine!" You groan.

You get out the covers, freezing, and stand in front of Jack. He points down telling you to crouch. You roll your eyes.

"You are one orderly Irishman ba-"

"CHILD!" Jack shouts.

You roll your eyes again and look at Sam. You smile at her and hold your arms out for her to come towards you. She smiles and let's go of Jack's hand. Then, she starts walking to you very carefully.

Your smile turns into a bright smile, making your cheeks hurt and want to pop. Once she gets to you, you hug her tightly and kiss her forehead.

"Awe Sam, you're growing up too fast." You say.

"Yeah she is. But, we have another coming in 7 months from now. Autumn Ramsey McLoughlin." Jack smiles.

"Yup, we'll be one big happy family." You say smiling still holding onto Sam in a hug.

Sam wraps her arms around your neck and rests her head on your shoulder. You grab Jack hand and drag him down with your and Sam. He wraps his arms around your body and around Sam.

---

"Ohh!! Let's ride the roller coaster!" Jack says.

"Um, we can't Jack. We have a baby with us." You say.

"Excuse me, but she's a toddler, not a baby!" He points out.

"Whatever. So, what do you want to do?" You ask,

You have almost rode every ride in the amusement park, already been at the farms, bought some food and sweets.

"Um, I don't know. But I really want to ride the-"

Jack stops in mid sentence as looks at Sam. You raise an eyebrow and look at Sam. She was pale as a ghost, which meant she didn't look so good.

"Oh my god! Sam is sick!" You say taking her out of the stroller.

"Awe man, this day was supposed to be fun!" Jack pouts.

"Well, neither of us were sick and Sam hasn't gotten sick before." You say with a sick kid in your arms.

"Well, that's because we are germ freaks when it came to sickness around the house!" Jack whisper/shouts.

"Let's just go home. And Jack, stop panicking, she'll be okay!" You say calmly.

"How are you so calm!! Our child is sick! We don't even know what to do! We're also still at the amusement park!" Jack cries.

"This is not a crisis, Jack! Just calm down." You say getting angry at him.

---

When you got home, Jack was pacing the floor as you held Sam in your arms. Jack was not helping at all because he was just a big baby about it.

"What are we supposed to do!?" Jack asks panicking again.

"Just go to the shop and get some medicine! Is that too hard to do!?" You ask angrily.

"Right, right! I'll go. Bye, be back in a few!" Then he was out the door.

You looked at Sam who was looking at you with a smile on her face. You smiled back and kissed her forehead.

"You're father has issues." You say to her.