Sam McLoughlin!! / Part 1

{Jack's POV}

A few weeks have passed and y/n was how nine months pregnant. Her water could break any day, any minute, and any second.

I'm so excited but yet again very scared and nervous. I don't know what's going to happen. This is my first time having a child in the house. I'm actually super excited though. I get to see my baby girl!!

I hope she'll be daddy's little girl!!

Y/n and I though we're cuddling on the couch. Her head on my thighs. I was playing with her hair, letting my fingers slip through her long h/c hair.

"Jack, are you worried?" Y/n asks randomly.

"No I'm not worried. I'm just super nervous. I can't wait to see my baby girl! However, I'm worried something will happen. Screw it, I am worried." I say.

Y/n chuckles a small bit which turns into a deep sigh. She looks up at me and pokes my nose. She then giggles and does it again.

"Why are you poking my nose?" I ask chuckling.

"Because it's cute. I hope she has your eyes. Bright blue. She will be the most beautiful girl I've seen." Y/n says rubbing her stomach.

"She will be my second. You are the first. You are a very pretty woman. You look young for 28." I say smirking.

"Eh. I'm okay." She shrugs.

"No! You're perfect! I love you so very much y/n." I say.

"I love you too, Jack." Y/n smiles.

I bend down and kiss her forehead. After I do that, y/n sits up abruptly. I see her jeans soaking wet down her leg.

She grabs her stomach and bends over.

"Jack!! I'm in labor!!!" She groans.

I get up and run upstairs. I grab the baby bag and run back downstairs. I see y/n groaning and screaming.

"Jack!!!" She shouts.

"Hold on! Hold on!! We're going to the hospital!!" I panic.

I pick up y/n bridal style and run out of the house. I open the car door and place her down in the back seat. I get into the drivers side and set the bag in the passengers seat.

I then speed off.

---

"What do you mean I can't go in there!! My wife's in labor!!" I complain stressed out.

"I'm sorry sir but we don't allow the father in there with the mother." The doctor says calmly.

"How is that even fair!!! My wife is in fucking labor!!! Let me in there god dammit!!" I shout.

He takes a deep sigh and looks at me. He looks around and turns around, swinging his arm for me to follow.

I calm down but the tension is still going through my body. I'm going to see my baby girl. MY baby girl.

---

"JACK!! IT HURTS!!!" Y/n screeches.

"Y/n McLoughlin, I know it may hurt but calm down. Sam will be out any minute, second, hour." I mutter.

Y/n takes some deep breathes, then she calms down. Her face full of sweat. I smile and crouch next to her, keeping my hand with hers.

"I'm scared." Y/n whispers.

"You'll be fine y/n. I believe in you. So very much. Mark does also, so does Ramsey! She's up there," I point to the sky, "watching you give birth."

"She was so super excited to get to see Sam. If she lasted, she would've been here with Mark, freaking out in the waiting room." Y/n chuckles,

"Yeah, she would've." I smile.

A tear rolls down y/n's face. I wipe it away with my thumb and kiss her cheek.

"She's safe now Y/n. You'll see her when we are gone. Together." I whisper.

"Yup. We will." She whispers back.

Y/n then winces in pain. The nurses and doctor come running in.

"Sir, you have to leave now." They start pushing me out.

"No!! That's not fair!! You can't make me!!" I fight back.

I see y/n with pain written all over her face until the door was closed on my face.