Visiters...Um...NO WAY!!! Pt.1️⃣

Jack's POV 

It was all a dream.

Y/n never came back.

She left me living in a hell hole of what can be the end.

Maybe no one will care if I die tonight.

Sam could call Mark.

After all Mark is Uncle Mark to her.

Nothing seems to be right anymore. I want everything, TO BE BACK TO THE WAY THEY'RE SUPPOSED TO BE!

I miss Y/n way too much. I think it's just not the best time to talk to friends anymore.

Mark is worrying about my health. Felix rarely even talks to me anymore. The only person I do have is Sam who mostly spends her time hanging out with friends!

"Dad, dad! Where are you!?" I herd Sam.

Her feet outside the door of the bedroom. I held a picture frame close to my chest with tears streaming down my face.

I didn't want to Sam to see me like this but the door shot open and in came running Sam. Her worried expression was something I couldn't handle and watch.

"Dad, stop crying please." Sam begged holding onto me.

"I-I'm so sorry Sam. I never wanted this to happen." I whispered the last part.

Sam's eyes welded up with tears. I set the picture frame down and snaked my arms around Sam's slender body. I cried onto her shoulder as I herd her sniffle a small bit.

---

After we calmed down, Sam and I sat criss crossed in front of each other on the bed. The curtains were up, shining bright sunlight. We were laughing and feeling little jokes while music played behind us.

"Dad, I'm sorry I don't hang out with you anymore. I feel like I'm letting you down." Sam said looking at me.

"You're fine. My little girl is hitting her teenage years. I don't want you worrying about it." I said smiling at her.

She smiled back at me. She flung right at me, giving me a big, warm hug. Her face nuzzling in my chest while the rest of her just laid on the bed.

"I love you dad." Sam said.

"I love you too, Sam." I said wrapping my arms around her.

---

~Few Days Later~

"Dad! Uncle Mark is coming!!! He's coming over to visit with Aunt Logan!!" Sam cheered.

"Jeez, that man does not know how to keep secrets, doesn't he?" I asked laughing.

"Omg!! I haven't seen them for years!! I'm going to get changed. Be right back!" Sam said excitedly.

Then she just sped off into her room. I laughed and started walking downstairs. Sam really does have my energy!

The doorbell rang and I knew who it would be. I answered the door and there to see was Logan, Mark, and two children wearing masks.

"Long time no seen." Mark said smiling.

I smiled back at him and gave him a great big hug. I did the same with Logan and let them come into the house.

"So, since when did you have kids?" I asked closing the door.

"Well, lets just say, we didn't." Mark said.

"Yup! Plus, it was his idea to do it anyways." Logan complained pointing at him.

I just rolled my eyes but was curious at the same time. Sam came running down the stairs with legging and a plaid shirt on. Her face was so happy with so much energy.

"Mark!! Logan!!" Sam screamed running towards them.

"There's the little girl I've been looking forward to!" Mark said holding his arms out.

Sam gave him a big hug then she did the same with Logan. Then she looked at the two kids with the masks on.

"Who are these people?" Sam asked pointing at them.

"I have no idea Sam." I replied.

"Well, you will when they take off their masks." Mark said.

"What do you mean?" Both Sam and I said.

"Well, someone wanted you to raise these children." Logan replied.

That's when the kids took off their masks. I couldn't believe my eyes on who were standing right in front of me.