Leaving For You | Part 1

{Jack's POV}

4 months later...

It is September of 2016. Sam is 5 months old. Seems legit. She can hold her head up herself now. She is also starting to roll. She is a strong little girl. My strong little girl.

"Y/n! Where is Sam's binky?" I ask.

No response.

"Y/n!"

No response.

"Y/n! Sam is speaking!" I lie.

Still so response.

I sigh and pick up Sam. I walk upstairs with her. She is giggling and making small noises which makes me smile.

Once I get upstairs, I first put Sam into her room in her walker. I kiss her head and walk out, I head towards the bedroom.

When I open the door, a pillow is thrown at me. I see a puffy red face Y/n on the bed. Her face mixed with sadness, madness, and regret.

"You lier!!" She yells at me.

"What? What's wrong?" I ask confused.

"You know exactly what's wrong!!! Look at this!!" She yells.

She holds up np my phone to show my messages and texts. I squint at it and shrug.

"So. Nothing wrong there." I say.

"Well, you're phone was blowing up!! I was up here cleaning and it wouldn't be quite. So apparently, your 'girlfriend' wants to go out tomorrow. What a cheating lier!!" She yells throwing my phone at me.

The phone hits my chest and falls to the carpet. I pick it up and see that she did text me.

Y/n walks over to me and smiles. Then she slaps me across the face and walks away.

I chase her down and grab her wrists so she stops.

"Maybe, just maybe, I did cheat on you!! So what!! You spend so much time with Sam then me!! How do you think I feel?!" I ask raising my voice.

"I have to take care of Sam!!! We are parents now!! What am I supposed to do!? Leave her on the ground without food, water, loving, or caring!!?? No!! What do you think daddy? Huh?! Is this even a fucking joke!!" She yells in my face.

That's when I lost my temper. I slapped her hard across the face. She backs away with tears new tears forming in her eyes.

"Take your stuff and get out!" I say threw gritted teeth.

She runs past me and goes to get her stuff. I her the door slam. Then I look down at my hand. It's bright red from what I did to her.

Man, I don't want to see her face now.

Regret and guilt spread all over my face. My eyes softened as they became glossy. I didn't even pay attention because the last thing I herd was the front door closing shut.

The house was completely empty.

Nothing was herd.

It was dead silent.

No giggles.

No laughter.

No singing.

No shouting.

No crying.

Not a sound.

Nothing.

My hopes were that she didn't take off her wedding ring. My hopes were she didn't take Sam. My hopes were that she doesn't go back to America.

My hopes were that she will come back.

It's no use now.

When I walked into the bedroom, the rings were sitting on the dresser.

When I walked into Sam's room, it was empty. No baby, nothing.

When I walked downstairs, the photo's were up and left to dust.

But, one of my hopes were true.

She didn't leave to America. She left somewhere that I did know about. It was going to be hard, but, she left for me.

It's all my fault.

I'm a monster.

I took the responsibility.

I blew it all up.

My wedding life is over (Maybe).

The house is still completely silent.

I wanted to hear laughter. I wanted to see joy! I wanted to look at my wife and kiss her! I wanted my baby girl in my arms! I wanted everything to go back to normal! Only if, only if I had never said that to her, would she still have left? My seeking's are gone. I wanted someone that I loved to hold and say I love you. I did have that person!! Can't I reverse time?! Can't I do SOMETHING?! My world is turning on me man! It really is!

I just want my two girls back!