Congratulations and You Forgot

{Your POV}

{2 weeks later}

"Jack! Stop it!!" You squeal.

"No! Not until you say that Jack is the best person in the whole world!" Jack laughs,

"Never!!" You scream aloud laughing.

"Okay then!" Jack teases.

"No, no! Stop, I'll say it!!" You spit out trying to contain your laughter.

Jack takes his hands away from your side from tickling you.

"Sike!" And then you run off.

"Y/N!! You are such a bitch!!!" Jack screams after you.

You start laughing again, heading down the stairs. Before you hit the couch, two large hands grab you waist. Jack throws you over his shoulder.

"No!!" You squeal loudly.

"Say it!! Or you will get it again!!" Jack warns playfully.

"Okay okay!! Jack is the best person in the whole world!!" You laugh historically.

"Good." Jack says.

He plants a kiss on your cheek. You giggle and get up of the couch.

"I have so much energy!!" You yell.

Jack's eyes widen and he grabs your hand. He leads you to the recording room. He sits down and places you between his legs. He goes on to Happy Wheels and turns on the camera.

"Wa-posh, top in the mornin' to ya ladies! My name is Jacksepticeye! Also here with y/YouTube/n. Today, we are playing..

"HAPPY WHEELS!!!" You both scream.

"I have a lot of energy!!!!" You scream, bouncing up and down.

Jack and you start laughing and Jack starts the game.

---

"And that's the end of this video of happy wheels! Man, this game really gets your adrenaline up and pumping!! Feeling the blood flow, it's gets you so hyper!! But thank you guys, so much for watching this video, if you liked it! Punch that like button, in the face, like a boss! And, high-fives all around! Wa-posh, wa-posh! And I'll see all you dudes, in the next video!!"

You laugh and get up from the chair.

"I'm going to take a shower." You say.

Jack nods. You head into the bedroom and take off your jewelry, even your engagement ring. You take a fresh pair of panties and a bra and head into the bathroom.

Stripping down, you think about when Jack proposed to you. It was the best time of your life. Shaking it off, you turn the water on.

Not too hot, not too cold. Just how you like it.

You step in and wash your body. Feeling refreshed and relaxed from being hyper that morning.

---

You grabbed the car keys and walked outside. You were going shopping because Jack was too lazy. You set your purse down and start the engine.

Durning the drive, you get a text. You don't answer because you know it's not a safe thing to do. As you pull into the driveway and park.

You grab your phone and head into the grocery store. You grab a basket and look down at this list.

"Milk, eggs, bacon, beer, juice, hot dogs, hamburger, cleaning equipment, Lysol wipes, new mouse, already Jack!" You mumble.

You roll your eyes and start walking. First, the fruit section. You grab some peaches, strawberries, bananas, and some other fruits.

You grab 3 pack of hot dogs, in the meat isle, with a pack of hamburger. As you make your way to the electronic, music, movie section, there you heard squealing.

You turn around and see two middle aged come towards you. You smile, knowing they were fans.

"Are you y/n from y/YouTube/n?" One asks.

"Yes I am. What's your guys' name?" You ask,

"I'm Lacey, and this is Tara." The other one says.

Lacey was a short, around 15-16 year old. Tara was younger. She looked 10-11 years old. She was still growing, almost Lacey's size.

"What can I do for you two good looking woman?" You ask, rubbing their heads.

They laugh. "Can we get a picture with you?" Tara asks shyly.

"Of course!" You beam!

You bend down to their height. You make a silly face and they both click the camera.

"Thank you so much!" They say at the same time.

"No problem!" You beam.

"Is Jack here?" Tara asks,

"No actually, he isn't. I'm here by-"

"Y/n!!! Finally!! I couldn't find you!! You forgot you ring!!" Jack comes panting towards you.

You look down at your hand and see that you did forget your ring.

"Whoops." You say laughing nervously.

Jack smiles and slips the ring on your finger. You look back to Lucy and Tara. There eyes popping out of their sockets.

"Y-you're Jacksepticeye!!" Tara stutters.

Jack chuckles and places an arm around your waist.

"Of course!" Jack says,

You laugh and roll your eyes playfully,

"Can we take a picture?" They ask.

Jack smiles brightly. He bends down to their height.

"Now, can we take one with my phone? I always get one for Instagram!" Jack beams.

They nod. Jack was about to take the picture until he turned back to you,

"Get in this picture!!" Jack orders playfully.

You chuckle and get into the photo. Jack takes it and thanks them. They thank back and leave.

"How did you get here in winter weather?" You ask.

"I ran." Jack laughs.

You roll your eyes and start walking into the electronic section. Jack looks at all the headphones, monitors, etc.

"How did you break your fucking mouse!?" You ask laughing.

"It wasn't working last game I recorded. And, that mouse I had was pretty old. So, I'm going to get the green one." Jack says smirking.

"Of course you will bitch." You say playfully.

"I love you too." Jack laughs it off.

You both laugh until one of the employees tell you to quiet down. Jack leans into you.

"What, are we in a fucking library or something?" He whispers in your ear.

You roll your eyes and laugh.